Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY OF OBTAINING PEACE

mushobozi

mushobozi

Tanzania, United Republic Of

SOME ARGUE THAT WE CAN USE VIOLANCE TO STOP VIOLANCE. THIS PHILOSOPHY IS AMONG THE MOST POWERFUL NATIONS LIKE US AND RUSSIA. SOME SAY PEACEFUL MEANS IS THE BEST SOLUTION. IT IS OBVIOUS AMONG THE LESS POWERFUL NATIONS. TO ME SINCE I COME FROM THE LATTER MENTIONED CATEGORY I PREFER PEACIFUL MEANS. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

10:17 AM Mar 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mushobozi

mushobozi

Tanzania, United Republic Of

what if the definition of democracy does not fall within the ambit of a country's concerned. i mean, is it democracy a foreign country to decide what channel should take if what they think they like is not what they are interested?

04:49 PM Mar 19 2008 |

Ryujin

Ryujin

Germany

Well to me the best way to maintain peace is not to be searched in a state's attitude or whatnot – you have to start with yourself and every single humang being. if your attitude is bein generous, if you have an idea of what others feel then you usually act more peacefully. but I suppose absolute peace will never be reached – you just can go for peace and make a world with most possible peace

11:22 PM Mar 19 2008 |