Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

culture? why girls wear low-cut dress?

Luke

Luke

China

I have no idea that why girls wear low-cut dress or low dress? to show her breast? or  means freedom?  Could someone explain it?

08:14 AM Mar 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

ihave no idea at all! even i'm a girl i really don't understand them! but, i'm a muslim so that is forbidden to me..but don't they feel cold? i TOTALLY dont know

04:34 PM Dec 12 2008 |

Krissie

Krissie

United States

because we like guys like u starring at us! :p

04:44 PM Dec 12 2008 |

sxy_cute_boy

France

i like clever girls

01:58 PM Feb 10 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

i really don't call that freedom , i think they are doing that to attract attintion or because they have pesonality lack and they want to supply that lack by wearing such clothes or maybe they just very  stooped and don't have dignity and maybe other things …

06:31 PM Feb 10 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Maybe the weather is too hot :)

06:33 PM Feb 10 2009 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

In some places and cultures that´s completely normal, girls wears low cut dresses and nobody cares.

And yes, when the weather is too hot, we use shorter clothes to be more comfortable.

11:59 PM Feb 10 2009 |

Chandler2006

China

i think it is all about the fashion. one star  wears like this,and it is totally good – looking.and it attracts a lot of eyes,espeacilly men's eyes.you know,it works.so it become trends.all the people know that men like the girls wear nothing.and it is the way to show to the men that how sexy they are.now it becomes  nomal.i can picture that men frist saw the women wear the low-cut dress.hahaha,it is amazing.

09:49 AM Feb 11 2009 |