Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why should somebody be my friend, without ...

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

communicate with me?

The function "invite a friend" is nice, but sorry, I am here to communicate. When somebody would be my friend here, for me this means to send E-Mails, to answer questions and to ask "How has your day been". So I am glad to see somebody would like to go into contact with me and then I did not get an answer on my E-Mail. Why people assemble friends, to be on the list of most viewed people??

By the way, a few words in the profile would be nice, in my opinion an act of courtesy to the vis-à-vis. Isn´t it?

Have a nice day all over around the world …

11:54 AM Nov 10 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Michale

Germany

Hello Tabetha

I am here to communicate, too.

And I am new…

If you don't mind mistakes I would like to get contact with you and I will write back, I promise.

Have a nice evening 

05:48 PM Nov 10 2006 |

nabuno

nabuno

Spain

hi,tabetha good evening for you too

i´ve just read your  reflection and i have to tell you that i agree with you totally.

what sense has to have my friends on this kind of site if you dont make any effort to communicate and to use english as much as possible?

so, i am not very fond of making many friends here, specially cos a friend must be a person very important and close to you. anyway, i understand that the webmaster has to use any word and he/she has chosen this, friend.

this is why i prefer to take part in this forum, cos it is an excellent way of chatting and expressing  what  each  one think  about  an issue.

to finish, i´d like to tell you that dont get discouraged. Last winter we had many  power outages too here in granada. thanks god, up to now, i havent suffered any.

by the way, i thought that german doesnt have that kind of problems.

bye 

12:23 AM Nov 12 2006 |

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Hi Nabuno,

we thought that too – since yet :- )

06:38 AM Nov 12 2006 |