Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

looking for a friend,

snow flower

China

hi:snow1234

I was lookingfor u at Eabby,but I couldn't find you,where are you?contact with me,please.

01:11 AM Mar 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Snow Flower,

Evrybody is searching friend here… everybody is searching sympathisers … everyone is searching love here… all dimenssions are on great demand but nobody to supply… It's just like a begger at the door of another begger… be careful before giving a call… just become friend to your feelings

Wish you best of luck…

01:25 AM Mar 29 2008 |

snow flower

China

hi:devindernagpal

thanks  a lot for your care,I wasn't looking for lover online,I just want to find a friend and say something,he is a common friend,but l lost his news.

thanks again,may you happy!

10:00 AM Mar 29 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Snow flower,

I wanted to make you aware just … our society has gone mad… A firiend ..very simple & very common which should be available in all corners of the world… is not available at all… just because human has lost his honesty… monsters have started living in form of human… so it's very difficult to find a realible friend…  

02:02 AM Mar 30 2008 |