Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

At what age is good time for to get married?

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

Hi friends!!!!!!!!Can you share your ideas with me at what age is the right time to get marriage? And marry to a younger one, older one or same age?waiting your opinion,,,,,,,,,,,,,

06:01 AM Mar 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

spacegirl

spacegirl

Portugal

in 18

06:17 AM Mar 29 2008 |

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

Hello

I think you must be carefull with who you marry…and i think the older you are the better it is.There is any grace to fall in love,marry and divorce or not being satisfied with it.

->"People are comedian"<

10:08 AM Mar 29 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

You decide when it is time to get married. When you are mentally, psychologically, and financially ready,tie the knot with the love of your life. People become mature at different age depending on how they have lived their lives. Do not feel that you have to settle down just because you have reached a certain age when society expects you to do so. Regarding who to marry, you should open the eyes of your heart and decide 
whether she is the right person for you.

05:44 PM Mar 29 2008 |

yaya.sweety

China

when you are ready

and want to marrySmile

good luck

05:46 PM Mar 29 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

The real age of marriage comes when sex don't troubles you ,if it troubles you need something else but not marriage.

06:18 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Natalie19

Natalie19

Poland

It depends from concrete person.. some people are mature when they're 18 and some of them always stay a child. You must feel, if you are ready for this step. Marriage is so important decision… sometimes it's better to wait longer to make it, than do it too early and then regret it.

10:38 PM Mar 29 2008 |

Patiś

Patiś

Poland

i think good time for marriage is when u love your partner, and u have certainty to this person. It is very serious thing. and u must mature to this decision.

10:49 PM Mar 29 2008 |

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

Hi friends, thanks for your ideas sharing with me. I know there could be lots of reasons or ideas, but i mean is in general. some say that marrrige to older one is better for women because they are mentally mature and have good underatanding rather than the young ones..So what about the marriage between 18 girl and 45? is it still ok if they love each other????In my case, my age is 30+ and my boyfriend's age is doubled my age, we have lots in common, but we have some minor problems sometimes. i think may be because of age gab. so tell me your thoughts,,,,,,,,,,

02:25 AM Mar 31 2008 |

Rios

Rios

Brazil

I'ts when you find a rich dumbass that falls in love with you…  just kidding.

03:48 AM Mar 31 2008 |

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

He's not a rich man. and i am not looking for that kind of either.

03:54 AM Mar 31 2008 |