Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about chinese girls?

yy0827

yy0827

China

do u think chinese girls are small(short), skiny,and shy? what do you think about their personality?explain ur personal view,thx!

11:50 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liman_chenggong

China

very beautiful

05:12 AM Apr 03 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

Their very overly big eyes freak me out sometimes…

05:29 AM Apr 03 2008 |

Jennifer -ylj

China

chinese girl is carefully and have a pair of big eyes.like me

Every chinese girl have their diffreent character

05:47 AM Apr 03 2008 |

holly&honey

China

interesting comments!

beauty lies in the beholder

06:57 AM Apr 03 2008 |

know you

China

everybody is right      everybody is wrong      everybodyis just the way they look

08:03 AM Apr 03 2008 |

othello1

othello1

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

As a matter of fact, I had no sense about chinese girls and I thought all asians are same but in my journy to east asia, I became a real fan of chinese girls and I think they have miniature face.

11:35 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

I had a Chinise Girlfriend when i was younger, she was clever and cute, she was also very stylish and liked to keep up with the trend. She also loved gadgets that just made life easier. She was an exchange student that i fell in love with when i was 14, but then she had to go back to China Cry

11:45 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

Its also depends on what education levels, background you are interacting with them. Chinese girls typically shy and reserved. Those stylish and modern does not necessarary they are open to western culture. You may find boring if you tell an english jokes to them.

Virtually they are not westernized but protray to be open and act interesting. Social class and attention may important to them those live in the city. But you do have some fun/conversation with them depending what you are looking for.

02:37 AM Apr 04 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

i like chinese girl.cute and beautiful even his smile.seduce me.

05:26 AM Apr 04 2008 |

raining amy

Macao

in my opinion, i think some of them are boring,and some of them are interesting,just depend on their own character, is it right

06:03 AM Apr 04 2008 |