Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think about chinese girls?

yy0827

yy0827

China

do u think chinese girls are small(short), skiny,and shy? what do you think about their personality?explain ur personal view,thx!

11:50 PM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rosein717

rosein717

China

i am a chinese girl , have a little tradation but unlack modern times girl's personalty…....

07:50 AM Jul 23 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

are Australian girls really famous for their breasts???  please, tell me!! i wanna know it…

coz i will go to Australia in few months, im gonna pay much attention on it…

12:26 PM Aug 01 2008 |

璐lucy

China

well, I think it's really unfair to describe all the Chinese girls with the same comments.

12:43 PM Mar 17 2009 |

Jianru

Jianru

Germany

Everyone is unique! everyone is wonderful  ! no matter which state, which nation!the world will be as one!

09:07 AM Feb 25 2010 |

madmazail

madmazail

Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I think they have the same features , the eyes and every thing even i cant deferentate between the men and women in china , anyway they are beautiful and smart and i hope to have a chinese friend to know about their culture

regards

08:20 PM Feb 25 2010 |

sekone9

France

Speak for my travel in china, should pay more attention to a girl’s personality…

Chinese girls are easy… NOT only for white guys bt also chinese guys. A chinese guy who has money could easily get many chinese girls at the same time. chinese girls only want green card and money, without self-esteem, without sense of shame.

06:31 AM Jul 20 2012 |