Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

does anybody Think that us could become like nazi germany ?

ScottGem

ScottGem

United States

just a question i though  i mean with the economy way it is , I think it could happen

06:54 AM Apr 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

What do you mean by ¨the way the economy is¨, Scott and why do you think it could lead to a nazi style government?

02:46 PM Apr 02 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

why you saying that?

04:01 PM Apr 02 2008 |

gig11

gig11

Russian Federation

yes i do

04:27 PM Apr 02 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

MarkChina… not necessarily

could you turn off the tv  for me?
NO, DO IT YOURSELF

04:10 AM Apr 03 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

Man prides himself on his powers — the bombs and the machines — to cover up his human bankruptcy.

Erich Fromm German Psychoanalyst

06:17 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

Lets look at the way WWI started 'Assasins from Serbia Killed the Archduke Fraz Ferdanand, Germany then threatend Serbia, Russia stood up for Serbia, Hungary stood up for Germany…' and so on. Now lets look at how the war on 'terror' started 'Terrorists (no evidence that they were from any middle-eastern county) hijaked and flew a commercial jet into the world trade centre, America blames Iraq (why?) and claims that its going to war on 'terror' (terror is an ideal not a physical thing)' Now replae terrorists with the assasins, germany with america and you have a stange likeness (apart from the alliences).

I also have a video for those who are intrested in the truth – http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ whats really intresting starts 1/3 of the way through, oh and it is a movie sot it lasts a long time.

10:08 PM Apr 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Terrorists (no evidence that they were from any middle-eastern county) hijaked and flew a commercial jet into the world trade centre,

15 of the 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. 2 were from the UAE, 1 from Lebanon, and 1 from Egypt. How much more middle-eastern can you get? 

America blames Iraq (why?)

The US blamed Al-Qaeda, it's leadership, and the country that harbored them. Afghanistan was attacked about a month later. Iraq not until 2003.  

I also have a video for those who are intrested in the truth – http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I bet you liked LOOSE CHANGE, too.

Are you a no-planer? A MIHOP or LIHOP

10:47 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

There is no proof that hijackers were from any of those areas, oh yeah i heard that they were on T.V. after the attck, how can they be alive after they just flew a plane into a building.

Fair enough for they why answer, but dont you think it a little strange how these countries just happen to be saturated in Oil, including Iran which it looks like the US is going to sink its teeth into next. The US could of just as easily pointed its finger at any other terrorist group and invaded but they chose to blame the countries that harbour Al-Qaeda, which just so happen to be enriched in one of the most valuable resources on the planet- Oil.

10:56 PM Apr 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Danderman, you heard wrong. None of the hijackers were on TV after the attack. Do you think that if they were on TV, it there MIGHT be a record of it? Or do you think that the government covered it up?

They were dead. And yes, there's plenty of proof they were from Saudi Arabia, etc. The Saudi government admitted that 15 were their own citizens (Feb, 2002) http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/02/06/saudi.htm

The US pointed it's finger at Al-Qaeda because (wait for it….)

THEY DID IT!      (and admitted it)

And again,  The US  blamed Afghanistan for harboring Al-Qaeda. That's right, Soaked in Oil, Afghanistan. For being so intent on taking all the oil, that was a fucked up move, for sure. 

11:10 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

Im drawn to the wording 'oil-rich kingdom bears no responsibility for their actions'
Oh and heres a good one 'Despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis' so it is not possible that the U.S. pressured Saudi Arabia into falsly addmitting that the Hijackers were Saudi, also what about the evidence that the U.S. used to prove that the Hijackers were mostly Saudi.
Plus you quite clearly miss the fact that the U.S. government is hell bent on only invading countries that have high quantites of Oil, i somehow think that this is not a coinidence, Afghanistan-Oil, Iraq-Oil, Iran-Oil. See any patterns emerging here?
I see that you also dont know that Afghanistan dosent choose to have the oil (either that or it was a very bad attempt at sarcasm), nor does it take it away from other countires, that would be what the west do, including the U.S. and the U.K.

11:41 PM Apr 03 2008 |