Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The most important thing in your life

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

Hi , every one .

I'm here to arouse a vital question , What is the most important thing or things in your life , something you can't ignore , something you always think of ?

For me , the most important thing in my life is my life itself Tongue out, I have to be as I must be , as each muslim must be , so the most important thing is my relationship with Allah (God )

Then comes my family , my friends ….

My future , my study( as a student I have to be serious toward it ) .

this is my personal opinion , so  I am very eager to hear from you…..

I'm looking forward yours…..

10:19 AM Apr 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tiffintime

tiffintime

Sri Lanka

My job.

11:53 AM Apr 03 2008 |

lj84612

lj84612

China

Keep healthy is most important

12:14 PM Apr 03 2008 |

magicgirl5

magicgirl5

Ukraine

The life itself is important for meTongue out. but if to set priorities then it will loke something like that:

my family

my work

my health

cognition of the world and many other things that make our life full and happyWink

03:20 PM Apr 03 2008 |

adamsmith

adamsmith

Cameroon

the most important thing of my life is the clut to ALLAH.i agre with you.

09:25 PM Apr 03 2008 |

Danderman

United Kingdom

Peace, love and admiration for me. however in the end it just comes back to life itself. The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

09:57 PM Apr 03 2008 |

othello1

othello1

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

These days Allah is a way to dominate on peaple so I'm not agree with you. The most important thing in my life is to see peace around the world.

01:05 AM Apr 04 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

may be I have known what the most important, it is getting close relationship with my GOD. but I feel beyond there. many-many thing that make me lost the way. sometimes seem God beside me, but often not. but hope, I always realize that, and also make GOD as the most important in my life.     

10:03 AM Apr 04 2008 |

Karolbe

Karolbe

Poland

The most important thing for me is to be myself in any situation. I have my roules and i keep it streightly. My secound thing important thing are friends, I just can't live without them.

06:14 PM Apr 11 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Otonashi Saya,

You say that your relation with allah is most important,my question is where is Allah,have you realised Allah,I have heard that it is inside all of us  have you searched inside of you or just praying to someone who is very faar away…?

06:28 PM Apr 11 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

devindernaqpal   do not turn this topic to be a religon topic pls

ok ….. for me the most important thing aor things in my life are …

1- allah (God)

2- my country (ALGERIA)

3- my family

4- my true friends

5- me and my own life ( and what above are my real life )

06:42 PM Apr 11 2008 |