Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I Can Fly And I'm Not Crazy!

othello1

othello1

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

HELLO. I've had this dream at sleep several times that I can fly; I mean no wings. I am able to lift off the ground at will, but with a very concentrated effort and strength. flying above my city and unknown places. most of the time I wanna keep my flying but I lose my strength and an unwanted landing…
Have you ever had such dreams like this? And is there any explanation for this dream?

01:17 AM Apr 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

othel,you should need a pair of wings like a bird or casual wing like superman. more heroic, and I 'm sure you'll never falling. without wing, that's look not muscular. may be enjoyable have a dream like you, but I've never, I only often dreamt sink under water. that's why I learnt swim hurried. 

07:33 AM Apr 07 2008 |

Berceuse

Berceuse

Russian Federation

In our country they say if you are flying in your dreams you are actually growing up Smile I want to tell about my dream, it repeats constantly: I find myself in an unknown town. It's very beatiful with its long straight narrow  streets and old-fashioned buildings. I'm surrounded by unknown people…they pass by me and don't notice. I want to talk with them, but can't. I feel so lonely. I'm walking down aimlessly and suddenly see an old and ramshackle church. I come up to the closed door and try to open it. I know that I must go inside and begin to hammer on the door… and of course wake up. How annoying!

01:18 PM Apr 09 2008 |

botayna

botayna

Morocco

i dream  that i fly and i was wearing a whight wedding dress

don' laughing, becouse my dream becams tru after 4 days

have a nice dreamWink

02:10 PM Apr 09 2008 |

my_high_IQ

my_high_IQ

Azerbaijan

I used to have such kind of dreams when i was a child,actually i didnt like it because falling was very unpleasant feeling.:)  once i was said  im growing up whilst flying in dream.As a doctor i can say that  human's growth continues till 18-20 years.So i guess it's not related to you

have a nice dreams,anyway:)

02:28 PM Jun 10 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

look this german car driver was also dreaming to fly,he parked in a church roof and waked up in a hospital Innocenthttp://www.freiepresse.de/TREFFPUNKT/BILDERGALERIEN/show.php?tpl=fpo&gal=4647&bild=20

11:36 AM Jan 27 2009 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

I'm wondering what good flying would be if you can not feel the wind on your face???

12:45 PM Jan 27 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Othello..If that is really happened..you're about to be a superman my friend..find your self a costume…i mean right now..and don't wear your underwears outside like the american…your underwears will be fall off almost everywhere including in my lawn..

Seriously othello..it may be means, you going to go to somewhere far away or you will got something soo different from what you have right now.. Foot in mouth

12:41 AM Jan 28 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Maybe you should buy extra wings othello so you can keep your flying mode. Or a thick springbed would be nice to have a safe landing. LoL
I dunno. Maybe it’s smthing about unrealistic wish which you’ll never achieve. But the positive part is you’ve experienced flying without wings or parachute or getting in a plane. I think it’s a very remarkable moment for sure. :p

01:29 AM Jan 28 2009 |

medical

medical

Oman

I had such a dream years ago when I was waiting for the final exams result in high school …the result was great and I fulfilled my dream in studing medicine

I think you r going to fulfill your dream too

01:44 AM Jan 28 2009 |

NAJLA

NAJLA

Saudi Arabia

I always fly in dreams.It's owesome.

But,when I told my friends,they don't believe me!!!!

Ok but it's dream ,idiot,I can be anything in my dreamsCool

Keep flying

02:14 AM Jan 28 2009 |