Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is sex important in married life?

kindjulia

kindjulia

Thailand

I have heard from friends (Asian and western) that sex plays an important role between couples and most married couples get divorced for sexually frustrated each other.So I want to discuss this topic. “Is sex important in married life?" If yes, why? And if any advantages and disadvantages between pre-marital and post-marital sex? Pls share your opinion or experiences if you feel free,,,,

01:41 AM Apr 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bigdream2

Burundi

ok that's right for life …

12:04 PM Apr 06 2008 |

mpeer28

Israel

Good sexual relatinship between married couple

isex is essential part op marriage life .

Sex is  naturally one the human needs .For male as well asfor female .If the couple are not satisfy in their sexuall life. they will sooner or latter will find their satisfaction

outside of the marriage bounderies. This situation is worst

not only to the couple but also for the children and the close relatieves

08:03 PM Apr 12 2008 |

mpeer28

Israel

Good sexual relatinship between married couple

isex is essential part op marriage life .

Sex is  naturally one the human needs .For male as well asfor female .If the couple are not satisfy in their sexuall life. they will sooner or latter will find their satisfaction

outside of the marriage bounderies. This situation is worst

not only to the couple but also for the children and the close relatieves

08:03 PM Apr 12 2008 |

abouafsus

abouafsus

Tunisia

marriage in islam is completing the half of our religion

doing sex is necessary to get pleasure but it must be in legal way so the life is not only sex but important part of it

12:06 AM Apr 13 2008 |

abouafsus

abouafsus

Tunisia

marriage in islam is completing the half of our religion

doing sex is necessary to get pleasure but it must be in legal way so the life is not only sex but important part of it

12:06 AM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Kindjulia,

Your question is real.

Actually the real relation devellops during sex,all depends upon the depth that two partners touch during sex.What do we search in sex ..? we do not know.According to my experience we search egolessness,we want to shed our ego & expects from the partner too to let his ego dropped & when ego drops a real relation is formed,real marriage happens.

Evrybody unknowingly remain  searching for such relation but rarly gets.We try to find that existential love in marriage which is very very rare.So sex is very important part of our  marriage.

That's why worldly marriage doesn't satisfy us & we go on searching for such experience out of marriage,we try to search our soulmate but we don't know how to & actually we don't know the techniqe to go deep during sex.Every couple can go deep but we have to learn that part .

In love, most of us fight, we love with force,with power like winning a battle but love is not a fight,it is very delicate & sensitive matter,we have to understand the depths of love,we have to learn  to respect of partner.  

12:42 AM Apr 13 2008 |

abouafsus

abouafsus

Tunisia

i think that i will not go with you in this because doing sex before marriage is making unused way to marry but if do sex after marriage and trying best to satisfay our partner is reason to make good life in sex that's i know

you can have other opinion let's talk for free :) thanks for the reply

01:09 AM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Abouafsus,

I am not advocating sex before marriage,what I am telling is the importance of sex in marriage,I advocate for learning to dissolve (of ego)in sex,unfortunately we don't try to understand the mechanism of life & we are taught not to explore the realities of life but we are taught to beleive,which takes us nowhere.That's why there is whole hypcracy in our life & all of us live double life,one personal & other social,this is the whlole reason of prostitution,of rape.

01:27 AM Apr 13 2008 |

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

of course,it is necessary for marriage.Happiness is lost when both of them live without sex.Beside sex brings us health.HOwever we could not consider that sex is the most important.

10:41 AM Apr 13 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yes it is. unsatisfied sexual relation can affect marriage.

11:52 AM Apr 13 2008 |