Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Wih whom'd You like to find yourself on uninhabited island?

Berceuse

Berceuse

Russian Federation

Sorry if I'd repeated someone's topic. One well-known musician answered: "With a pretty female psychologist who can build huts and coax a fire to burn!" Laughing 

12:00 PM Apr 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

lol that's a lazy man…but isn't that what every man on earth wants?

give me a trained soldier and all his weapons (knife, M16, etc)

he will know how to survive Laughing

05:58 PM Apr 07 2008 |

Berceuse

Berceuse

Russian Federation

Laughing That's great! But I like to find Hekmer here. Maybe he would have proved his theory about sea water and others! Sorry I'm not gloating at all. It's only a joke Smile

06:04 AM Apr 08 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

not bad, Jane, but I'll take a hot female soldier then. (who has a satellite phone and can call for help after a few weeks of fun)

10:44 PM Apr 08 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Bai Ling!!!

11:08 PM Apr 08 2008 |

Karolbe

Karolbe

Poland

My friend. That is all i need to survive. The rest is easy. the hardest thing is to stay qool and just don't go crazy

07:24 PM Apr 10 2008 |

lizz-is-me

lizz-is-me

Germany

Hm…My 10th grade biology teacher, Sayid from the TV show "Lost", the exchange student from Japan^^, Wolfgang puck, and a soldier with all his/her supplies, but if I had to pick one person I would pick a leader of a country like a president, prime minister, emperor, etc. because many people would be searching for that person and we would be found quite quickly.

08:17 PM Apr 10 2008 |

x0xAnonymous

United States

CRiSTiANO RONALDO .. HELL.. DON'T GiVE A SHiT BOUT SURViViN'

i'D MAKE MY OWN COUNTRY WiTH THAT GUY iF YOU KNOW WHAT i MEAN. ;]

08:20 AM Apr 21 2008 |