Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Help me improve my sexual life!

mantero

United States

I am in love with a girl & she loves me too but it's been 1 year of relationship that we haven't had real sex. She just fore played with me & used to stop there. I think she was scared of having sex. I had tried several times to ask her as to why she doesn't do it but she was unable to give a concrete answer. But to my luck stars she did have sex with me and there was a problem of premature ejaculation. I have had sex earlier a few times but this sort of problem never aroused …….I think this was the first time with her…so!!!..Please let me know any good ways or material which can make me more known to having good sex and being comfortable with it.

02:55 PM Apr 08 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aljensen

aljensen

United States

When you urinate, stop in the middle and hold your urnine back for a few seconds. Repeat this everytime for a couple of times whenever you go to the bathroom.

11:13 PM Apr 08 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

Yes, the idea of that excersice is to

01:34 AM Apr 09 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

Yes, the idea of that excersice is to fortify that muscle (the same you use to stop your urine) in order to stop the ejaculation. You can do it not only when you urinate, you can tighten that muscle in any time, and resist several seconds, and go increasing the number of seconds you can resist tighting that muscle.

breathing excersice are useful too, deep breathing… there's a book called "the premature ejaculation" by Helen Kaplan which is recomended. Better if your girlfriend knows the problem an if she is understanding she will be very important to solve the problem. Good luck

01:41 AM Apr 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Mantero,

It must have happened due to your eagerness,I suggest you to watch your breathing during excitement,my experience says that we start breathing very fast & we we breathe half,just breathe deep & don't bother just relax ,it just happens sometimes.

We try satisfy woman by using powerful  movements & jerks,it's not the right way.We touch the woman with power & strenth,but she needs loving ,soft & delicate touch,don't take it as a war just plug in forget about it.If both of  you become able not to move at all,woman can experience upto seven orgasims.just soft touches,loving & soft kissing can lead to a complete satisfactory results.

02:14 AM Apr 09 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

7 orgasms???

I'll be dead by then…seven for real? yaiks.. 

anyway, you shouldn't insist her to do it man…if you really love her you will wait when she said no. now that's a real love with some respect. 

04:48 AM Apr 09 2008 |

allan.noah

United States

This is a simple situation. The main thing is that you need to know to control your orgasm and you also have to understand the ways of enjoying sex.Since you mentioned that this was not the first sex you had then it must be certainly the complexity of having sex with the girl you were longing to have and when you finally got it you blew it up. I know a good material that can help you to www.mensexualhealthbook.com improve sexual life. Just try it and you will thank me later.

Enjoy!!!

12:53 PM Apr 09 2008 |

FatherG

Zimbabwe

Cool good topic . More I say !!!!!

01:32 PM Apr 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Allan.noah,

When we try to control our sexual orgasim we loose the enjoyment of sex,we loose relaxation which is the ultimate taste of sex.We become just mechanical,only lovingness & relaxing attitude can help.

10:31 PM Apr 09 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Jane doe,

It is the ultimate experience,all my friends feel breaking of woman but it is the most was the most relaxing , satisfactory  & complete experience.The real gap of egos lost & one soul & existentiality was realised.It was the MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

10:38 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

do sport regularly can make us fit to do anything, include having sex as well, and make us as multiorgasm person. but anyhow, I suggest you to do sex only after marriage. that can make comfortable of you and more confidence as well.

01:07 AM Apr 10 2008 |