Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you think we were born for others not just our own selves?

gracehuihui

China

hey,guys:)

i have found that i, in fact, was born for others besides myself, in other words, i am living a life for my dear family,fellow friends,colleagues or anyone esle.why did i come down to the earth? because of them at first. and recently,this idea is much deeper in my mind.

yes,a life living for others is a true and sweet life,and you are not isolated but can get more warmth from it.

do you agree? or do you have any other perspective? thanks!

01:05 PM Nov 21 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gracehuihui

China

i wanna ask,is it a boring topic?

why no one comes here?:-(  

welcome warmly!Smile

12:45 PM Nov 22 2006 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

no friend its one of the best topics that i like cause every one asks him self these question and am gana answer it as i think of it ,I think there are many resons for us to be on earth , you know i think we as a human beings we are important and we should have came to this world for a reason ..for believing in god that created us as we are and apprecisting his mersy and for making this world a better place for paople who will come after us ,I feel that all signs in life lead to the faith in god every single thing around us ,you can think of it as if you found your room clean and there were new furnetures you would be surprised ? you might ask your self who has prepered all of these things to me who cares that much about me you will not say the the furnture has came by it self and place it self at your room because the resone should be resonable and the same is for universe God has created it for us and make every thing easy for us not to play around all of our lives ,but to thank him to know how to share the ginings with other people to know  and help each other  in life and to make a plan for our life we have one life to live so we should live it as we like ..

I know I have written many things but this is my opinion and I believe in it ..

nice topic and thanks really for choosing it it seems you read my mind..

kelubatra

07:23 AM Nov 23 2006 |

kelubatra

kelubatra

United Arab Emirates

no friend its one of the best topics that i like cause every one ask him self these questions ,I think there are many resons for us to be on earth , you know i think we as a human beings we are important and we should have came to this world for a reason ..for believing in god that created us as we are and apprecisting his mersy and for making this world a better place for paople who will come after us ,I feel that all signs in life lead to the faith in god every single thing around us ,you can think of it as if you found your room clean and there were new furnetures you would be surprised ? you might ask your self who has prepered all of these things to me who cares that much about me you will not say the the furnture has came by it self and place it self at your room because the resone should be resonable and the same is for universe God has created it for us and make every thing easy for us not to play around all of our lives ,but to thank him to know how to share the ginings with other people to know  and help each other  in life and to make a plan for our life we have one life to live so we should live it as we like ..

I know I have written many things but this is my opinion and I believe in it ..

nice topic and thanks really for choosing it it seems you read my mind..

kelubatra

07:24 AM Nov 23 2006 |

gracehuihui

China

Today is Thanksgiving Festival.  Through this platform,I wanna show my gratitude to all the people I like and the people who care about me.Thannnnnnnnnkkkssss!

Kelubatra,nice to get to know you here!:)

08:39 AM Nov 23 2006 |

stanley1234

China

we were born for ourselves but more for others!

10:01 AM Dec 08 2006 |

Janet27

Janet27

China

Whatever we born for ouselves or for others.

If we are happy, that's enough. Isn't it?!

06:05 AM Dec 10 2006 |

Janet27

Janet27

China

Whatever we born for ouselves or for others.

If we are happy, that's enough. Isn't it?!

06:05 AM Dec 10 2006 |

Tabetha

Tabetha

Germany

Hello, good evening,

neither … nor …

If we would know, if we were born for ourselves or for others … we would have the answer for the question "What is the reason of our life". To be born for others? Hhm, I don´t think so …

But don´t ask me, what the reason is :- )

Have a nice day all over the world.

06:00 PM Dec 10 2006 |

gok_han

Turkey

ı dont knowledge in this subject but ı know that the world is a big scene and we are castings

06:30 PM Dec 10 2006 |

gracehuihui

China

well,if a person think about himself or his benefits all the time,he will get tired of his life,of which I am sure,unless he has a stone or iron heart.I don't mean that we can't consider our own selves,of course we should,how can a beggar bring happiness to his family?If a sweet family is expected by you and you are a part of it,you should take the responsibility for the happiness of the whole family.Naturally,you will feel so sweet to see their smiles.

05:10 AM Dec 11 2006 |