Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Poland?

Karolbe

Karolbe

Poland

Many people think that poland is a country where people just drink smoke and steal, but these are just stereotypes. I would like to know what do people think about Poland in your coutry…. and what do you think ;)

12:25 PM Apr 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tsaokuohua

China

Poland is great scientists birthplace of Pierre and Marie Curie, the birthplace of the world nuclear science.

03:48 AM Oct 13 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

English Baby Website, as same as Marie Curie, make the great Contribution to this world.

04:00 AM Oct 13 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Alos Poland has left the biggest regret at the world, the presidential plane crashed, Kaczynski and other more then 90 leaders were killed .

04:11 AM Oct 13 2010 |

Tsaokuohua

China

The 美食卡 from Nanjing, Chuna, why put off it at the website of Poland?

Poland people can eat some thing at Nanjing!

When you meeted a gang of bad guys, but you did not recognize them, and know them,,,,,,,,,,,,,

08:33 AM Oct 15 2010 |

Self Talker

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

U know,I love poland,I don’t know exactly the reason,It has frienly people,and the thing I know is just they have a bad history with Russia!

06:16 AM May 06 2011 |

Leaiael

Leaiael

Poland

Nice to hear so kind things about my country. ;) Personally, I am worried of our liking for arguing and fighting ourselves. I hope that it will get better in time.

PS Come to Gdańsk! :) It’s a very nice city, and we have a sea. :P

12:23 AM Jul 07 2011 |

magdiii

Poland

I got something important to say:

please, stop asking people from all over the world what they think about Poland. It’s an obsession. I do not know any of British or French or Italian asking about what people think of their country. They are simply proud of what their country is and they feel no need to confirm their pride. I think it’s pathethic to gathering opinions if other like us or not – and it won’t even help cause we’ll never like ourselves!

I want to love my country but what I always heard from POLISH people didn’t make it easy. Why do I think bad of my own country???? I want to stop that but it is hard!I am sick of Poles talking bad about Poland. Telling that they are ashamed to speak polish in Britain for example. It is just a simple rule – if you dont like yourself, dont expect other people to like you.

People wake up! we do not need to ask others what they think, when most of them knows too little about us and rather base on stereotypes or what they heard from their friends who once met a Pole.

On the other hand I agree with some opinions. We shouldn send to other countries stealing alkohololics who know no word in english, but what to do :) we cant lock up stupid people and keep them in a cave or something. Anyone can get a passeport today :)

Just please, keep some dignity and stop begging for a sympathy from everyone :) we are great!

12:45 PM Aug 18 2011 |

frezing

Poland

@magdiii Ya, agreed with all this aspecially with the part about someone being ashamed of themselves, its soo pathetic!

@Meg90 you are polish and you will always be so you should go now and hang yourself, maybe this will solve your problems.

10:16 PM Oct 03 2011 |

Tsaokuohua

China

I only think Poland is good then China.

09:42 AM Oct 05 2011 |

CherryGum

CherryGum

Poland

I was thinking there will be worse opinionsTongue out

12:54 PM Oct 07 2011 |