Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sports topic

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hello my friends, do you like sports? ...Which kind of sports do you prefer?

As per me, I like swimming and running which could keep me slim and strong.Innocent ....Yes, girls should be strong to protect themselves, haha :P

01:42 AM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

fully support for you, maggie. even when we've got a bad condition, then I do sport well, everything could gonna change. "zhi yao you heng xin, tie bang mo chen zhen". I do many sport, as my father taught me many field of sport since I was kid. I can do well  tennis, badminton, footsal, basketball, volleyball, football, and athletic. just for hobbies and keep healthy. but I had good achievement in judo.   

02:28 AM Apr 11 2008 |

nOrmal.Girl

Saudi Arabia

i like sports too especially swimming and tennis  ^

and i like to watch football games =PpP

thanks alot maggie ^

12:00 PM Apr 11 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

I’ve been playing tennis for 11 years,and I now can’t imagine my life without it)I also like watching football,but unfortunately football in russia is something ridiculous)

12:42 PM Apr 11 2008 |

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

Sport!

lovely and fun.

I love watching sports, with cushions and food nearby. 

Hey, I am sure I am not the only one. Cool

01:12 PM Apr 11 2008 |

matt_runner

Argentina

Love sports, I've practiced many sports but right now I'm doing Le Parkour…. has anyone heard about it?

It's not an actuall sport but it keeps you fit and strong :P

03:26 PM Apr 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Ofcourse I love sports.
Football is the center of my life.;)
Also indoor sports like playing Pro Evolution Soccer on Play Station.;)
I think China’s kung fu is awesome..;)

01:17 PM Apr 12 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hi Matt, what's Le Parkour mean? Sounds interestingLaughing

01:33 AM Apr 14 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I like to work out at the gym, I lift weights and do cardio exercises. The gyms in the USA are quite well-equiped and spacious, I don't know why so many of us are fat! Too many hamburgers, maybe. They say that swimming is the best exercise!

10:27 PM Apr 14 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

hehe, maybe because western people like eating meat too much which makes them fat. Please try to have more vegetable and fruit.Laughing

01:01 AM Apr 15 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I love to watch volleyball. It's very popular among students in Colombia and I watch my students play. I like playing golf, but I haven't played in quite some time. 

01:18 AM Apr 15 2008 |