Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is happiness for you?

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Some people feel happy when they're in love, others - when they are doing something useful for the society, and for someone family is a joy.))So many people, so many minds…

So, what makes U feel happy?

01:51 PM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

liuweinp

Germany

if I can make my parenets happy,I will be very happy!

08:30 AM Apr 12 2008 |

fuyulin

fuyulin

China

for  me  .happiness  means  spend  every  day  meaningful,and  without  any regrate .what  is more ,  have  a  peace  mind  ,  facing  everything  with  a  good  mood  .

08:49 AM Apr 12 2008 |

fuyulin

fuyulin

China

for  me  .happiness  means  spend  every  day  meaningful,and  without  any regrate .what  is more ,  have  a  peace  mind  ,  facing  everything  with  a  good  mood  .

08:49 AM Apr 12 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

happiness is very difficult to define,because it means so many different things  to different people.while some people link happiness to wealth and material success ,others think it lies in emotions and loving personal relationship.of course,factors such as loving relationship.good health,the skills to earn a living and a peace environment all contribute to our happinese too.in fact ,getting happinese is easy ,as long as there is love in heart,i will gain happinese no matter where i go and what i do.

09:55 AM Apr 12 2008 |

autum

China

To me ,if I spend my days working at my goal and having un with friends,I'll be very happy.Also,a haaaaaappy family and lover are necessary

10:12 AM Apr 12 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

once i met an sailer he came back from a few year sailing turn round the world.i asked him have you found your paradise? he smiled and answered no, there is no paradise in the world, but i can tell you, where you can find the paradise, it is inside you…

i  think with  happiness it is the same.  happiness through other people,through a country flag,through material things are only short time happiness,if we lose somebody or something we are sad. the real happiness is inside us,and is a very deep inside expression.

10:32 PM Apr 12 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I always feel happy whan I do my duty in good way , I feel satisfy and have  peace of minded

10:36 PM Apr 12 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

is when i can pay all the bills.

11:45 AM Apr 13 2008 |

englishdream

Egypt

hi every body

i think happiness is the feeling of satisfiction in everything; in ur life, ur work, ur relationship with god, with ur family, with ur friends

12:27 PM Apr 13 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

I will be very happy on the death of rligions & nations.I will celebrate the death.

01:28 AM Apr 16 2008 |