Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many children we should produce...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Chinese people are allowed to produce one child only..

Hindus & christians use their mind & brain & try to control the number of chidren,as per their desires.

Mouslim people don't apply any birth control..

What is right way…?

02:03 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear looool,

Yes the killing of female child in the womb is happening in India & most of the the people doing so belong to 'hindu' religion & it is not mouslims,but as for as treatment with female or male is concerned ,it may happen any where ,in all religions,it may depend upon one's personal liking or intelligence.

Yes I am jealous of mouslims,why don't they kill women ?do you feelthat I am jealous  ?& why should I mind my own business,we are here to share our thoughts & feelings.At least I am not here to fight with any other but if my words hurt you Ifeel sorry.

01:52 AM May 17 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

Devin I think you are kinda slightly wrong when you said that Yes the killing of female child in the womb is happening in India & most of the the people doing so belong to 'hindu' religion

I think you were talking about Indian people and it's patriarchy culture. I read Veda, I read Bhagavad Gita, there's no such thing mentioned hindhu is being patriarchy and adore male creature that much so parents allowed to kill their daughter and keep the son..

No religions allowed that I think, including Islam. I think people do need to be able to separate religions and regional culture..:) 

05:08 PM May 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Welcome Jane doe,

It is happening these days & governmet is trying to ban the sex detemination test & the ratio of boy has increased that of girls.It is inbetween795-900/1000.it's tererible.

one of the reason of killing girls in the year 1500-1600 was the attacks upon hindu community by moughals & mouslims & to save the honour of hindus people don't allowed women to survive.In those days girls were taken away forcibly by mouslims & raped but the hindu community was weak to save themselves so they killed girls at that time.

It is not a matter concerned with religion.mouslims are much humantic regarding this subject,this evil prevails only in people of hindu & sikh religions.

It is not a religious matter at all & hindu religion don't allow to kill an animal to eat,how can it allow killing of humanity.

06:27 PM May 17 2008 |