Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The hardest word

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

What's the hardest word?

What's the hardest word that u can say it to a human? and from the bottom of your heart?

Many choices: I'm sorry,I love you, I hate you, I can't, Forgive me.

you can pick one and see what word is harder and why is it hard for you?

02:31 PM Apr 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

if you want to hurt hort someone the hardest word wil be i hate you because that person will take it very hard  , but aword that really hard for me to say to any one is i am sorry because it's very hard to confess that i am wrong .

03:59 PM Apr 25 2008 |

mo0o0n

mo0o0n

United Arab Emirates

actually the hardest word it will be i am sorry 

why??!! idon't know (=

zanza

what is your hardest word ??!!!

04:44 PM Apr 25 2008 |

freedom-soul

United Arab Emirates

all of them can be hard, it depend on the situation !!

I love you : hard to say it when you know that the love will be just from one side!

I hate you : hard to say it coz it can hurt his or her emotions!

I can't : hard to say it for someone you want to do anything for him or her but the request he or she wanted can effect in others badly!~ 

I am sorry : hard to say it when you know your mistakes !

forgive Me : hard to say it when you know that you did something wrong and wanna from someone to forget what you did !

My hardest word is " i can't trust you anymore " (( i couldn't tell her until now and i don't think that i will do )) it's for a friend who i never ever though her like that ! but, day by day and we are discovering many things which have been hiddening from our eyes !!

thanks =) see ya

05:06 PM Apr 25 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

I think am sorry it will be hard when you did a big mistake to your dearest friend,,am sorry won't be enough.

06:35 PM Apr 25 2008 |

Lian.Hanjin

China

I love you so much Angel!
Because everyone loves Angel!
Because I'm an Angel too!
Let's love each other from both side. :)

06:02 AM Apr 26 2008 |