Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why women tends to hurt themselves?

devilishkirana

Indonesia

Women love to be hurted. Don't get me wrongi'm a women.but i realize than women like to fall in love with men who are hurting them.emotionally or physically.i wonder why…

05:41 PM Apr 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Angel:I think woman is the most complicated creature.so it’s better to see them as the sea.it’s so bottomless and difficult to understand ;).so what a woman should seek is a fish who need sea water for a place to live.a man who really need them as a whole woman.of course the best thing is if man and woman need each other a lot;).

10:58 PM Apr 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Angel:I think woman is the most complicated creature.so it’s better to see them as the sea.it’s so bottomless and difficult to understand ;).so what a woman should seek is a fish who need sea water for a place to live.a man who really need them as a whole woman.of course the best thing is if man and woman need each other a lot;).

10:59 PM Apr 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Kiran:I don’t think woman’d love to being torture by his man and still devoted to him.it’s really a silly thing.if a man is enjoying torture his patner so what’s he being feel it’s not love.I don’t believe such thing like being torture-loving is manifestation of love.

11:24 PM Apr 27 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Angel:I mean it’s can be adopted for any relationship of man and woman.what I’m trying to highlight here is woman is strong despite her softness.there’s no need for her to extend this weird feeling.she could find love without being torture.I can’t imagine smone who would love to being torture to gain love.

11:47 PM Apr 27 2008 |

nezha55556

Morocco

I don't think women tend to hurt themselves The problem with them is that they are too sensitive and like to be taken care of I also think they are sometimes possessive I mean when a woman loves a man, she doesn't accept to see him in company with any other woman apart from her but once she's fed up with him , she can ignore him easily. 

12:01 AM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nezha:is that what you’re talking about was your personal experiences?coz I believe that once a woman is falling in love with her man,she would very difficult to forget him,in a condition that they broke up in a good manner.I’m a man so I don’t really familiar on how’s woman thinking ;).

12:26 AM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Nezha:is that what you’re talking about was your personal experiences?coz I believe that once a woman is falling in love with her man,she would very difficult to forget him,in a condition that they broke up in a good manner.I’m a man so I don’t really familiar on how’s woman thinking ;).

12:27 AM Apr 28 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Women love to be hurted and women like to fall in love with men who are hurting them

What a stupid woman/girl did it!! I wonder in this age why there are still many women/girls do stupid acts (loves men who are hurting their hearts?) Do they think this world only have 'bad man', so they don't try to find 'a few good man'?  Undecided

05:24 AM Apr 28 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

SO nice to read comments from you all…WHat i get from you guys are you don't believe and don't understand why women love someone that actually hurted them. 

01:42 PM Apr 28 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

but they do guys…well some of women do…in my opinion, they want to be a hero. SOmeone that change men that they love to be a better person. Stupid?definitely..

that is not love…that's ambition.. 

01:47 PM Apr 28 2008 |