Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About sex culture

Akasha

Akasha

Spain

Tell us about the sex in your own culture.

I'm from Spain, an here the people goes with a different person every day…..But there are other people that doesn't like this way….

Guys in Spain usually goes to the disco to pick up girls, and girls too but they are fewer….

Moreover, in my country you can have sex when you want, though you have 13 years old…. Actually, almost all the people loses the virginity around 16 years old….

In addition, sex shops are proliferating in Spain, and there are a lot of advertising about sex products, films,... This fact didn't exist a few years ago….

Hi, I think all your aswer are very interesting, but can you tell us about the sex culture in your country, in addition of your oppinion, please?

Thank youuu!

05:55 PM Apr 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

PMV

PMV

China

amid the culture of buddhism and Taoism, people used to highly worship the virgin. sometimes they even treated virgin as goddess. but now, few men cares about wether the girl whom they love is virgin. i dont know why things go like this…is it means the human developed or the booming of the industrlization.

09:34 AM Nov 11 2008 |

Kviva

Kviva

Russian Federation

Hello

Ofcause when SU stoped to exist, the information about sex came to our country such a wave. Today childrens from first form know more than we had know in six form or may be later. But I don't want to say that it is bad. They became more clever and they think with whom to lose the virginity, with whom they want to live. The marriage became the main. If everybody want to know about generation of 90th in sex in my country I can to write.       

11:56 AM Nov 19 2008 |

allright868686

Turkey

hard topic to all ,

i will write my opinion but not now

because, i feel as though i have no time right now

see ya

01:05 PM Nov 19 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

always the same: Arabs vs. Occidentals

Well, in Uruguay, you can see everything, there are people that have sex for first time at 13 years old and other people who wait for have sex when they get married. People is free to chose their own life.

05:27 PM Jan 01 2009 |

rever1982

rever1982

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

about my culture the sex is alow after maared and that very good to safe the country couse if the sex allow ther are many kidds will born with out marred and then they we live bad life but if theyborn after marred the country will safe

and other thing about that we cont see the sex movie and women warn scarfe and then all respect her 

that my calutur

09:38 PM Apr 20 2010 |