Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you are going to die..what's your last thought?

devilishkirana

Indonesia

ok let's not talk about politics or religion here…we're talk about life it's self…I'm a med stud and now i'm on forensic department. I feel so close with death. I saw people decay, i saw people almost lost their head, i saw babies cover by plastics like they are some garbages. It always make me think…"who are they, what are they before.." and most of the time i think, "what's their last thought before they die.."

So if you die now-God forbid-what's your last thought..

Btw am i say it correctly(the-what's your last thought-)?you guys understand what i mean rite? 

02:09 PM Apr 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

azureop

azureop

South Korea

Actually I clicked to say religious at first. but you ask me ,let's not talk about religion..um..just in regard to myself, If i die now..i would think that 'Am I a good man to other nearby me?' or 'Am I really fun while living?'.

02:13 PM Apr 28 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

hi azureop..no seriously, when you have a sudden death, i mean like you have heart attack or something or maybe some bad guy put a gun in your head what will u think..let me make it clear..if u have 5 second thought before your death..what will you think?Maybe..

"oh no God, not now…i'm not ready"(think about God doesn't count for religion rite?i mean it's not like u pray or something ;p)

"Thanks God, i hate this life, just dont make me feel pain ok?" 

"oh shit, why it's happen to me"

"is this really happen?"

Something like that guys.. 

Sorry if i don't make it clearer in my 1st post Az..

02:30 PM Apr 28 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

jovinia: you are a very nice person..you still think about other person until the last minute of your life…:)

mj2008:i so agree!i would think the same things…regret is always come whan it's already too late.. 

11:20 AM Apr 30 2008 |

denis312

denis312

Philippines

Death is the most uncertain thing, you didn't know when is your time, but if that time comes… I'd rather ask " God I know i have no right to enter your kingdom though I've never obey you and i desert you many times, please let me be yours so i can guide the people that i loved".. 

11:47 AM Apr 30 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

denis:please let me be yours so i can guide the people that i loved".. i'm curious, do want to be an angel's god or just make god to forgive you?nice pose by the way ;p

12:12 PM Apr 30 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

"Forgive me God and thanks a lot for my life." I would try to say something like that.

12:13 PM Apr 30 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I knew what would be  my thoughts  at that time from this song .

watch this clip , it might help you thinking 

http://english.islamway.com/flashpage.php?id=18&cat=2&file_name=last&width=550&hight=400 

01:29 PM May 01 2008 |

Girl90

Girl90

Poland

It's hard to say. We don't know when is our time to die and we don't think about it. We think that we are young and have got a lot of time, but who knows? maybe we will have car accident or sth else?

Maybe I will say: "God! Forgive me that i was sometimes selfish and I didn't care about others feelings when I had "bad days". Please, give me the time to apologize people I hurt" or sth like that.

P.S. I'm sorry for my mistakes, I'm still learning English. :)

01:51 PM May 01 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

I THINK THAT ME WANT LIKE THIS CHILD TO COMPLETE MY LIFE AS HIS ROLE :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeXfU2Y3eY0&feature=related

THIS IS ONE FROM THE CHILDERN WHO ALLAH HAVE GIVEN THEM, A BEAUTIFL VOICE .

PLEASE, WHO WANTS THE TRANSLATION OF, JUST REPLAY , AND YOU WILL FIND THE ALL MUSLIMS IN YOUR SERVICE

02:32 PM May 01 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

Good topic, but don't be aganist the topics about politics, we must keep in mind the political situation of our countries in order to try something good to contribute on the solution of the social or political problems…

Ok, if i were almost to die I'd think in all the  things I wouldn't be able to live and in the people i love and I wouldn't have time to be togheter. The death is not the time to regret the bad things we did here, we need to compensate that things whilst we live, and i rely God is absolutely mercyful, because noone of we are perfect

03:12 PM May 01 2008 |