Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

if you are going to die..what's your last thought?

devilishkirana

Indonesia

ok let's not talk about politics or religion here…we're talk about life it's self…I'm a med stud and now i'm on forensic department. I feel so close with death. I saw people decay, i saw people almost lost their head, i saw babies cover by plastics like they are some garbages. It always make me think…"who are they, what are they before.." and most of the time i think, "what's their last thought before they die.."

So if you die now-God forbid-what's your last thought..

Btw am i say it correctly(the-what's your last thought-)?you guys understand what i mean rite? 

02:09 PM Apr 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devilishkirana

Indonesia

monatta:thank you for the website, i'll watch it asap

girl90:agree! soorry for my bad english also..i'm still learning it too

hekmer:thank u :)

Alejandro:i'm not aginst politics mate, i just want to give some intermezzo from hot topics(religion and politics) in ebaby..just to refresh our minds…God is mercyful, but not absolute..if so, He won't create hell, don't you think ;p..

01:36 PM May 02 2008 |

bbblue

bbblue

Germany

i would think : "thanks for everything i've seen in this world. but ain't it a bit early? :P "

03:13 PM May 02 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

Devilishkirana,

I think God is absolutely merciful and understand our weakness. As free beings, we have to assume the consecuences of our deeds. Think in the Hell as a consecuence, not as a place for "eternal punishment", maybe a place where we have to stay for a while to understand some important things before be ready to be along God, but all we are sons and daughters of God and he love us all, so we'll finally be along him someday

06:52 PM May 02 2008 |

AnDrEi_17

Uruguay

there's no doubt for me, if I were so lucky to know when I'm gonna die, I'd all the the things I've ever wanted to do…Cool

08:50 PM May 02 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I’ll just say : “oh my god, i still have many liability! Who will pay it? My sons..forgive me, i give u liability, not wealth!”

11:24 PM May 02 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

If my time on earth is running short,I want to meet my ex lover and would say”it’s ok now.I’ve learnt to be strong.thanks to you I have the opportunity to know the happiness to be love and to love smbody”.sorry I’m out of topic.: ) but still I’m not yet ready to face death.because there’s still much thing I wanna do for my family.so if I may ,I want God to spare my life until I can get my family proud of me..: )

03:36 AM May 03 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

I really hope that I'll die when I'm about 90)))) So that I could say "Finally!you had a great life-so rest in peace!")))))))

01:05 PM May 03 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

ya,it's hard to say..

07:29 AM May 06 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

some bad guy put a gun in your head what will u think..

like… hey, if u kill my sis it's worth it :D 

10:06 AM May 06 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

joepuding:totally agree…

Mark:huahahaha…nutz…

nichol:yes it is…but what would possibly u think at ur final moment on earth??c'mon…

casiol:hehehe..u really hate ur sis eh? 

12:14 PM May 07 2008 |