Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Need some advice!

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hello! I’m a girl, 17. I’ve got one problem and hope some can give some advice.
The thing is i’m just very shy and can’t get acquainted with guy! If i like someone i start blushing and shaking and feel like a fool. I think that this can affect my life somehow! If you have any idea please help!

02:18 PM Apr 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah I think you should reveal your feeling if you’re in love.there’s nothing wrong with expressing love.if it’s not wrong you have nothing to afraid of.except that you’re in love with somebody’s husband. : ) maybe you should treat all men as your friend so that you didn’t have to look silly.and you have to open yourself to know more people with different personality and behaviour.I think that’s all you need..good luck. : )

12:05 AM Apr 30 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Thank you all, really, i’ll try that

11:17 AM Apr 30 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

If you want advice, death is sufficient. Yes, one who thinks of death is saved from love of this world, and works in earnest for the hereafter.

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en/Risale/Risale.html?islem=index&KitapId=18#maincontent=Risale&islem=read&BolumId=738&KitapId=21&KitapAd=Letters

08:53 PM May 01 2008 |

Dams

Dams

Dominican Republic

well

you need make more friends

dont be shy when  you talk with someone

12:24 AM May 02 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Results? Well shyness isn’t a thing to get rid of so quickly! I sometimes think i’ll need years and decades to do this!!

03:44 AM May 02 2008 |

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

surprise!!! and strange

04:40 AM May 02 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Angel – I think that WAS the different between men and women.men must have guts to tell his feeling to women and he must be ready for the worst,being rejected.but what I’m trying to higlight here women also should struggle for her love and make it real.BUT WOMEN ALWAYS BE PASSIVE AND THE ONE WHO WAITING IN LOVE?I think time is moving on.women could also be the “front runner”.it’s not always be men who initially making the move.some men smtimes are afraid to talk to women at the first time.so both have the same problem.if eventually you fail,at least you’d tried.after all,with love as your fuel,you can do any impossible thing that you’ve never imagined before…hope you got the point..sorry for my bad English.

12:30 PM May 03 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Angel – I think that WAS the different between men and women.men must have guts to tell his feeling to women and he must be ready for the worst,being rejected.but what I’m trying to higlight here women also should struggle for her love and make it real.BUT WOMEN ALWAYS BE PASSIVE AND THE ONE WHO WAITING IN LOVE?I think time is moving on.women could also be the “front runner”.it’s not always be men who initially making the move.some men smtimes are afraid to talk to women at the first time.so both have the same problem.if eventually you fail,at least you’d tried.after all,with love as your fuel,you can do any impossible thing that you’ve never imagined before…hope you got the point..sorry for my bad English.

12:33 PM May 03 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Mike, i just think that girls feel love deeper than boys do; if we’re rejected so we also suffer more than men do; why then hurry to show our feelings?

01:27 PM May 03 2008 |

yehychen

China

just try dont be shy

01:48 PM May 03 2008 |