Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which country's people do u like to make friends with the most?

raining amy

Macao

hi,guys and girls, we all come from different countries ,
so let us have a topic on "which country's people do u
like to make friends with the most?" and explain ur answer briefly.
wish it can let u find ur ideal friends here!

04:10 AM May 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

denis312

denis312

Philippines

i don't want to be hypocrite.  Individuality matters a lot, and consequently differs in every little way. I can be a friend to whoever needs me  and deserving to be a friend. Why entertain someone whom you knew would ruin your life and the others?

Let me ask you, Are you gonna make friends with terrorists who love destroying properties and lives for the sake of their selfish principles? Or are you gonna even talk or meet soldiers/barbarians/civilians raping and slaying refugees both man and woman, child or adult in Congo, Africa? Or simply are you gonna make friend with a human being inhumane?       

08:51 AM May 23 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

DENIS,

INHUMANE PEOPLE FROM ALL WORLDHOW YOU CAN DIFFERENTIATE THEM WITHOUT YOU KNOW THEMALL OF US MUST BE CAREFULL

AND TO RAINING, CONGRATULATION !! ........... YOU HAVE THE FIRST POST AS MOST UNITIFIED THREAD ANSWERS

03:02 PM May 23 2008 |

naar04

Pakistan

I would like to have my friends from all over the world But I like Chinese people as my friends. Beacuse I love CHina. Thanks

04:15 PM May 23 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t have problems knowing people of diferent countries, but I have seen that asiatic people (specially the chinese people) use to participate and create more topics than others, followed by muslims.

10:37 PM May 23 2008 |

ilyda

ilyda

Turkey

I dont want to find Turkish friends.Because there are lots of them here. :D

10:22 PM Oct 10 2012 |

ola33

ola33

Japan

Any country. It doesn’t really matter.

10:29 PM Oct 10 2012 |

Irene Forever

Ukraine

I have some American and  British friends on other sites, and it’s a big pleasure for me to make friendship with them as I my goal is to improve my English.

For friendship on English baby, it doesn’t matter which country a member is from, still I prefer active people with good English in order  not to have a converse effect -  to make my English worse.

There are some people on Ebaby whose comments I don’t understand fully. It makes me confused. I don’t say, I am perfect in it.  Still I need time to read those comments, and I have to decipher them. I don’t enjoy doing it, indeed. Sorry to say it.

08:39 AM Oct 30 2012 |