Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is FRIENDSHIP...?

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi, everyone!
I’d like to know what friendship means to you and what in your opinion are true friends like?What qualities should they possess?

06:53 PM May 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rashalooking4frend

Syrian Arab Republic

i think the friendship its like you need some care from somebody  to talk ,to tell about yourself and the same to that friend soi dont believe there is good friend for nothing if ibe good my friend will be nice to me

12:26 AM May 06 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

Friendship is friend forever

08:21 AM May 06 2008 |

Girl90

Girl90

Poland

Friend is someone with whom we create the strongest friendship. in my opinion the most important thing in a friend is that we can rely on him. Friend should be sincere, sympathetic and reliable and should say us what he really think, not what we want to hear. He shouldn't talk about us behind our back or tell other people our secrets or our problems.

09:03 AM May 06 2008 |

barary

Sudan

friendship is just a nice feeling

09:40 AM May 06 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

Friendship is a mutual trust with a people who you can tell your problems, your happyness and all your secrets and who will never betray you. You and your friend will help each other, even by telling him/her when he/she is doing a bad thing or isn't making sensible decisions.

10:47 AM May 08 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Life is beautiful when you have friends around.

10:55 AM May 08 2008 |

etery

etery

Finland

In my opinion friendship is the same as love but without sex.

And I agree with everyone here.

11:01 AM May 08 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

Friendship is not how you forget but how you forgive, not how you listen but how you understand, not what you see but how you feel, and not how you Let go but how you hold on!!!

02:27 PM May 08 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Nice words, Zanaz!
Thank you!

02:45 PM May 08 2008 |

Ihsiaruqstar

Pakistan

A thing which is unavailable in the world nowadays.

03:20 PM May 08 2008 |