Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

"Forgiveness is the best gift from God"

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Do you believe it? And can you do it?

07:08 AM May 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

royaKh

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I do believe that but practicaly its very hard, and difficult for me i dont know how to face that? really i couldnt forgive a person who spoiled my life during 10 years are you ready to forgive? you tell me i would like to get ride of such a revange or any thing as you call

03:27 PM May 10 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Yes it is,but we (humanity) has not tasted it yet,May God bless us with it.This is the only quality which can make us real humans.

05:40 PM May 10 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Mr Devindernaqpal..Hi again..and how are you these days? Yes we are human…weak   thats why we are all prune to any things bad or good. But how to deal these kind of feelings…hatred, sadness, anger are really difficult. Its not easy..as what others had said…its difficult to forgive..but…that makes you different when you can handle situation like that….you are a strong person..not just in body strength but in heart and in soul. And if you have that..its a great gift indeed. Coz  maybe in  10 persons..you may have found only one to have that quality.

01:53 AM May 14 2008 |

wishtolearn

El Salvador

i do believe it and also strive to do it  Laughing

05:09 PM May 21 2011 |

Ryo

Ryo

Saudi Arabia

I think Forgivenes  is  life

beacuse   u cant see life  good  and how beautful  without  it

05:26 PM May 21 2011 |