Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what was the perfect job in your eyes when you were a child?

oklassoo

oklassoo

China

when i was young, i admired the astronomer…lollll…and i always believe the exsit of extraterrestrial intelligence….

how about you,friends?

06:58 AM Dec 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Irida

Irida

Ukraine

When I was young I wanted to be a translator. During my life I worked as a teacher of my native language, as a school psychologist and had my own little trade business. But now I have been learning English and dream about translating books. I want to believe that my child's dream will be truth.

08:19 PM Jan 27 2007 |

Lonely

Lonely

United Arab Emirates

When I was a child I want to become a women need doctor. I was reading a health magazine and book. I learnt many things that children must not know, but I find the answers by myself without asking my mother. I was curious, what I have to do…

Nowaday, I prefer to study anything else than medical education. It's very difficult.

11:06 AM Jan 28 2007 |

Grace Zhang

China

Hej! oklassoo!

When I was a child , my dream job is also to be an astronomer!

I love the stars very much…

But now, I just do not know what is my perfect job.

The feeling sucks! 

08:24 PM Jan 29 2007 |

nugroho

nugroho

Indonesia

When I was child I wanted to be a soldier. I used to play battle-game with my friends using wooden gun which were made by ourselves. We fought the other group.

But now, I work in a fabricator. I still play battle-game, not to fight others but I fight myself, I keep finding the negative side of mine so that I could fight it. It makes me become wiser.

11:25 PM Jan 29 2007 |

Kitty_91

Kitty_91

Germany

when i was a child, i wanted to be an forensic pathologist… i think i must have been a very strange child Wink

11:18 AM Jan 31 2007 |

*Stef*

*Stef*

Spain

when I was a child,I wanted to be a painter and an interior designer,and I was painting everyday.Now,I'm studying something totally different,but in my free time,I draw and paint.I'll never forget my habits Laughing

07:15 PM Jan 31 2007 |

rose_tulip

rose_tulip

Turkey

I would always want to become a tourist guide but  now I want to become an english teacher

02:29 PM Feb 08 2007 |

TalieRockstar

Canada

When I was a child I've always wanted to be a doctor, now I'm studying medicine :)

01:19 AM Feb 16 2007 |