Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What would you do?

wangdongxue

China

When you feel blue, cry or laugh? Which would help you step out of sadness? What should I do? I do wanna laugh off my sadness to prove my bravity but I still feel so sad.

04:23 PM May 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

When i’m sad i do some physical excersises. I think it’s a good way to distract from any unpleasant feelings and thoughts!
Or just smile! = ) and the world will smile back to you..

04:51 PM May 09 2008 |

AnDrEi_17

Uruguay

listen to music and dance alone, in your bedroom!! eat something you like, or some chocolate that cheers you up, get new clothes.

something that make you feel good 

05:22 PM May 09 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

you can do anything you like to do ( as reading, writting…) , but you feel you can't do that.. that's ok, give yourself some of a time to cry( maybe an hour), then go to your doing.. then have something , as music, chocolate, watch Tv or anything can make you injoy..

beeeee happy Wink

06:24 PM May 09 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

its funny,in Germany means to feel blue you are drunken…but in English it means sad…

when i feel blue, i want to be alone.the best medicine against sadness is for me to catch a horse on the meadow and take a ride…or to go a tour by bicycle…when i  feel my body and can breath the nature, i forget my sadness in the mind.

06:28 PM May 09 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I prefer to stay alone for few minutes, then I put music, for example dance or electronic, the worst you can do is put romantic and  depressive music, Don´t do that!!!!

Another choice is going out with friends, you can tell them your problems or feeling, and even they can recommend you good advices.

06:29 PM May 09 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

If I feel sad, I need to be alone or I just want to tell my friend about my problemes  or try to do something that will help me to forget.

06:51 PM May 09 2008 |

udbrothers

Benin

hi how is every thing ok if you what i will i do pls try and call me at phone and this is my number +229 95-02-64-54 so i will be expecting your call any time any day.thanks

kalu otisi ude 

07:00 PM May 09 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Crying loosens me out. It's better, but make sure you laugh after that!

--

Proud Student of Open English 

09:09 PM May 09 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’d play pc game or eat chocolate or drink some soda drinks.I’d be much better after doing this stuff.I forgot my problem for a while and relaxed..good luck.

06:20 AM May 10 2008 |

p_jakkis

Thailand

take vacation and go some where for rest

06:54 AM May 10 2008 |