Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

answer & ask

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

lets play nice & funny game every one come here answer the previous Q and ask new one for the next person, and i will ask the frist q: wats your dream job?

11:09 PM May 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’ve tried and now still trying to know myself better but still I only knew a bit.I think I have so many weakness and have nothing to proud for because I kept doing mistakes in my life..my question is what’s happines for you?and what do you want from your lover to make you happy?

11:45 AM May 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I’m sorry pearl,I’ve ruined the pattern.I’d answer your question.I’m now searching for happiness in my life.I’d be happy if my beloved persons have got happiness too..and my question what’s happiness for you?and what do you want from your lover to make you happy?

12:00 PM May 11 2008 |

learning girl

China

my happiness is living with no burdenFrown,which is very hard for me .as a student ,i have a lot of things to do ,some of the things that i really have no interest. so i am not live in a happy life. i hope my lover give me his shoulder when i am cry.

my Q is what would you say when you angry with your colleague?

12:45 PM May 11 2008 |

cobala004

cobala004

Viet Nam

I haven't many experience but i knew i did right thing. Don't meddle in my affairs! Tongue out When you feel sad, what do you want? I like go to bike in the rain. hehe.

01:56 PM May 11 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

When I felt sadness I wanted to do things that I like to do to get rid the pain,like eating chocolate,drinking some soda drinks or playing pc game.after doing that I’d feel relieved and relaxed..my q what’s the meaning of life for you and what’s the best way to live your life in your perception?

12:57 AM May 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

The best way to live our life is to sharing with friends,to be in love with friends,laughing & beating drums…

What do you do when some one kiss you & when someone miss you…?

02:15 AM May 12 2008 |

GoodOne

Oman

if someone kiss me, i'll kick him/her off

if another one miss me, i'll kiss him/her

what are you planning to achieve in a month?

02:40 AM May 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I want to be an expert at dribbling skill in football game..
my Q what do you do to enjoy your time and why did you choose that?

03:27 AM May 12 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

to enjoy i meet my freinds to do funny thing or to go several places toghether.

q: how can you braek your daily rotinue? how can you get some thing new to do?

05:19 PM May 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I usually escape from my daily routine by try to know more about other people,especially our closest person.by doing that I’d have more energy to face my future activity and get inspired from them…my Q do you have any idea why God create us,human,like this with two eyes,one nose etc?

05:49 PM May 12 2008 |