Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

answer & ask

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

lets play nice & funny game every one come here answer the previous Q and ask new one for the next person, and i will ask the frist q: wats your dream job?

11:09 PM May 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

realy i dont know why but  i think its the better shape the adapted with the circumistance around us but why ? i dont know.  mine: in what you think now ?

02:11 PM May 13 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I hope you know about this football club,ac milan.I’m just curious about their transfer player strategy for the next season.there’s so many rumours about it.I hope they’d sign many world class players so they’d have a competitive team to win italian football league next season.=) my Q what’s your biggest regret in your life and why did you make that mistake?

04:40 PM May 14 2008 |

ailyn

ailyn

Philippines

I dont really have regrets in my life. Everything i did serves as lessons in my life now. I learned from it and im continually learning for it.

Sometimes i think about those bad decisions i did, but i dont really regret it. I would say, i could have not done it, but its over and done with. If i dwell in my past, i would not live my life happy as i am now.

Question: What is the best way to say you are sorry?

04:52 PM May 14 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

by flowers can i say sorry easy,

q: whats your dream job?

08:32 PM May 17 2008 |

Julk@

Julk@

Russian Federation

Job wich i would like…and wich would bring something good to this world!)))

My Q is: why people sometimes can't find their love for so long?

08:54 PM May 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Just because they don't love others.

Q.Do we have the capacity to respond love ?

02:35 AM May 18 2008 |

little elephant

United States

um… i like my voice. it sounds like a kid's. it matches my childish face. a ha…

however, i never train my voice to make it fit to sing different songs with different keys.

My Q IS do you feel bored if you have no computer for a long time.

04:31 AM May 18 2008 |

wamin

wamin

China

Sadly, I think I cannot unstand myself verwell. Sometimes, I just don't know what  I want and what I need? Is that horrible?

My Q is, where do you want to travel most on the earth?

04:42 AM May 18 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

eh a couple hours a go, because I feel blessed that I have this guy as a fiance and I cant wait till we could be together again in the same room..I miss him much, I think.

My Q is: what kind of food that you like but people think it's strange? 

11:33 AM May 18 2008 |

little elephant

United States

toad , i think

it's said that it has toxicity.

my Q is what's the custom  you can't accept from around the world?

05:34 AM May 19 2008 |