Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

answer & ask

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

lets play nice & funny game every one come here answer the previous Q and ask new one for the next person, and i will ask the frist q: wats your dream job?

11:09 PM May 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I couldn’t understand why polygamy is still adopted in this sophisticated days(is that polygamy thing a custom for certain nation?I didn’t quite sure excatly)..why do you think cats and dogs couldn’t stand each other?

08:24 PM May 19 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

cause in the past there was profet noh  and  when they bulit the ship

god ask from our profet  to take two kinds of anmalise  girl and boy  from birds and act  and the profet noh ask from the anmalise not to have babies  but the cat's wanted to have but the dog told the others  and i don't know god knows idon't know if that the reaon  ...  i just think maybe

what do you think about what happen in lebanon ?

11:26 PM May 19 2008 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

it’s very simple,we have 2 poles.in the 1st one they are against SYRIA and IRAN but with US,ISRAEL.and in the other pole they are against US and ISRAEL and with (peace and liberty).i’m muslim arab,i don’t like to see that in Lebanon, but i’m with the 2nd pole. i don’t like politic :-(
where love you to pass your honey-moon? which place or country?

11:54 PM May 19 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

maybe malisa or  egypt

what do you want to be and why ?  

12:08 AM May 20 2008 |

steppe

steppe

Viet Nam

I'm studying pharmacy so I want to become a pharmacist, of course! Nowadays, there are too many diseases that kill a lot of people all around the world and decrease our health. I want to invent some particular medicine to cure patients. That's the best thing that I should do in my life.

My question is: Have you ever faced this situation: A friend that you really believe in says a bad thing about you to other people? How should you solve this problem?

01:28 AM May 20 2008 |

nono ksa

nono ksa

Saudi Arabia

i never faced it but i think better way to deal with this problem forget him\her   and  try to find friend better than her \ him i knew friends  who made fun of meif iam n't around i left them they didn't want that happen i agnore them 

any one faced this problem and what do you think ? abut it? how are you going to deal with it ? ?

01:16 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I think friendship existance to support you when you need help and to enlighten you when you feel down or confused.but if they just use me as smthing that have no desire and never care about my feeling,I’d say goodbye to them.yeah I believe there’s more people who want to make friends to you based on respect.ofcourse respect is a substantive part of friendship.=) what do you think about politics?do you share the same idea with me that politics is sucks,full of deceitful intention?

02:09 AM May 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

I feel politics is a way to exploit & use other, it is totally oppositte of the friendship.In friendship it is understanding that is base of relation ,where as in politics it is respect or other deceiving expectations & treatments,where everything is based on falseness.Understanding is the real respect.

How can we recognise politics & friendship.

02:21 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

In politics,we have no true friends.other factions are enemy if they didn’t walk in our shoes.in friendship we didn’t know politics.we need each other as ourself,not over or less.you didn’t have to be pretending like smone else so then you could be friends..politics is fake and friendship is “all you”...what’s the best experience you’ve got,that teach you about the important of life?

01:31 PM May 22 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

that we need to learn to tell ourselves "I love you". it's amazing how it will make us feel better to know that we love ourselves.

what do you think about inter race couple? 

04:01 PM May 22 2008 |