Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love is our weakness or strength ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Sometimes I feel that love our weakness & sometimes I feel that it is our strength,what do you & your experience say about it.

01:41 AM May 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

karol422

karol422

China

love is magical when u're in love. But it sometime can be really hurtful.

Stronly agree with decindernagpal.

08:07 AM Jul 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

love is our strength in all situations.having the capacity of  loving others is so wonderful.love is too large it's not only between men and women.we can feel the love of someone and share it ,but dirrerently.if we really love someone we respect his/her choices and don't feel unloved because    his/herc reply can't fit opur expectations.

11:52 AM Jul 21 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilimira,

I agree to you, I nthe situations you described love is really our strenth.

I feel that when love is happening i.e.accepted ,received, & supplied, it is our strenth,

but when it is demanded & expected, the situation reverses,then it becoes weakness,which creates eneminess in relations, possession, then it becomes source of hurting.Although we should not call it love but it can be described as 'absence of love'.

Further that word 'love' has great confusions in it, it does not spesifies the situations or persons invelved or relation involved,We have to enlarge our vacbulary & dictionary to find more words to avoid confusions.

02:50 AM Jul 22 2008 |

dwi_rachma

Indonesia

Love is being a weakness when we can feel happy with that love and being a strenght when we can use that love to do something better for ourself and other people

07:12 AM Jul 22 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Littlebaby,

Love always control our life, so it is weakness.

In all the ways it effects our life.

01:46 PM Jul 23 2008 |

hilalov

Morocco

hi i m mohamed from morocco i want to be your freind this is my msn i hope you to have a nice time this is my phone numbere 0021211808366

01:56 PM Jul 23 2008 |

hilalov

Morocco

hi i m mohamed from morocco i want to be your freind this is my msn i hope you to have a nice time this is my phone numbere 0021211808366

01:56 PM Jul 23 2008 |

hilalov

Morocco

01:57 PM Jul 23 2008 |

hilalov

Morocco

01:58 PM Jul 23 2008 |

Aliceqiuqiu

China

Love is great!It can gave us strength,and it also can let us weakness.It is my viewpoint.

03:35 PM Jul 23 2008 |