Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Does sense of humour IMportant `

destiny007

destiny007

China

do u think great sense of humour very important `why or why not `

10:43 AM May 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

hi the sence of humor is important because every one need laughing from time to time to be happy to feel that the life is worth living

06:22 PM May 12 2008 |

ailyn

ailyn

Philippines

It is very important..Life for me without humor isnt life at all. At certain times in your life when you feel the world is on you and problems sprouting like little mushrooms, you need something or even somebody who can cheer you up and makes you laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine, they all say and i believe in that. Imagine what would our world be without smiles and laughs and without cheers??

Humor makes you smile and laugh if you smile and laugh a lot you bright and light as the sun..It makes you look younger and beautiful. So cheers everyone and smile. Find somebody today who can share you a joke or two or someone whom you can share your own joke and laugh together.

08:02 PM May 12 2008 |

destiny007

destiny007

China

good point ```i think so `

09:08 AM May 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

it's the most important in your life!! why? because of that, u can leave your stress, your problem, even it's just moment..but it will make your brain get fresh!! Really!! I do it for myself! If I have a problem, I make a joke and laughing…

09:15 AM May 14 2008 |

RED PLUME

RED PLUME

Turkey

Hİ!

I think great sense of humour very important.Because, in my opinion, Humour means that is life. Life is very short.Also laughing is breathe. It is better that we have an ability of humourSmile

09:35 AM May 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Is sense of humour is sense to laugh ? I feel sense of humour is our understanding & intelligence.If we laugh at a joke do we laugh due to sense of humour  ? I doubt it.

10:40 PM Jun 08 2008 |