Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

SKIRTS or TROUSERS..

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Hi! In my opinion women imancipation has now gone too far. Women are becoming more and more like men, and i mean not only the same political rights, but also job, social status… even clothes and hairdo. Don’t you think that having short hair and waring trousers and jackets a woman lacks in her natural femininity??

02:49 PM May 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Of course men like women in jeans, only because it’s sexy! = )
Surely jeans are comfortable and it’s the only thing i myself wear. But is that right that some don’t have skirts and dresses in their wardrobes? Is it really the thing of the past?

03:27 PM May 12 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Women are becoming more & more like men not by clothes & hair style but from heart point of view also,They are becoming more & more aggressive & basic womeness is decreasing.

04:13 PM May 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

The difference between men and women is women could be pregnant but men couldn’t.=)...women are still women though they dress up like men.they’re still lovely and soft.women still use their heart in every single occation except Margareth Tatcher.=)

06:34 PM May 12 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

The difference between men and women is women could be pregnant but men couldn’t.=)...women are still women though they dress up like men.they’re still lovely and soft.women still use their heart in every single occation except Margareth Tatcher.=)

06:34 PM May 12 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I don´t think the women are losing their feminity.

They can wear clothes or copy styles of men, but they always have the idea of how can match them with accesories, make-up and other things. They look really amazing.

Women are the beauty in the world.Laughing

03:21 PM May 13 2008 |

raj21

raj21

India

IN SKIRTS GIRL’S LOOK R VERY-VERY SEXY

07:05 AM May 16 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

in skirts or trousers, i hope women aren't move away their feminity , by argument the epuality with men..

09:32 AM May 16 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

even women wear skirt or trousers like men, they still have feminim side. Trust me!! (coz I wear it and I feel more comfort than wearing  long skirt or women dress Wink)

09:45 AM May 16 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

eat to yourself , and wear to people.. Laughing

09:51 AM May 16 2008 |

Pavlionka

Pavlionka

Belarus

I think, woman wearing skirt and with cigarette in the corner of her mouth is less womanlike than that wearing jeans or trousers but without cigarette Wink

10:16 AM May 16 2008 |