Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

May God bless U Chinese Friends

naar04

Pakistan

The devastating earthquake which effected sichuan province of China has caused unbearable casulities to people. Let us try to minimize their sorrow by sharing their woes. I live in Pakistan and we saw a major earthquake. I can understand what it means for the effected people. May God bless YOU and Protect you from any calamities. I am also posting this new for my chinese shia. Thank God she survived such a calamity. May her whole family and kith and kin be safe. Amen
Offer your condolences and PRAY for ALL the SURVIVORS.

06:49 PM May 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Lichie

Lichie

China

yeah..pray for everybody..i am far from there but all people around me donated a lot for them..

Chinese do unitee~~

11:31 AM May 16 2008 |

carol xu

China

thank you for your kind , nothing to say but thank you.

God bless all the people.

11:58 AM May 16 2008 |

silviako7

silviako7

China

i am now in Chongqing for study and i was just got up and ready for classes when the terrible earthquake happened,it was really scary and i would never forget it in my whole life.let’s believe our government and pray for the victims!everything will be OK!!

03:00 PM May 16 2008 |

bach1949

China

We can get over it. Thank you . Thanks all ppl in the world who think about chinese in this disaster. Thank you very much

04:44 PM May 16 2008 |

bahaa_diab

bahaa_diab

Syrian Arab Republic

i love chinese people… they are very nice… let  all of us pray for them….

04:59 PM May 16 2008 |

Iranw

China

thank all people who care about sichuan’s people

12:10 AM May 17 2008 |

far-way

far-way

China

It is really a huge earthquake, very tragedic. But the activity of govenment make people warmer. All the difficults can be conquer. Let's unite and face the disaster together.

07:27 AM May 17 2008 |

Trinh_Nguyen

Viet Nam

I really feel sorry for Sichuan's people. It was unbelievable to me and many people in my country, Vietnam. I really feel upset. I hope Sichuan and China could overcome the consequences of the earthquake quickly. Now, Pray for All the Survivors!

09:01 AM May 17 2008 |

Trinh_Nguyen

Viet Nam

GOD BLESS U, CHINESES!

09:06 AM May 17 2008 |

moon dance

China

I just wanna pray for you~my dear compatriots

03:52 PM May 17 2008 |