Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

May God bless U Chinese Friends

naar04

Pakistan

The devastating earthquake which effected sichuan province of China has caused unbearable casulities to people. Let us try to minimize their sorrow by sharing their woes. I live in Pakistan and we saw a major earthquake. I can understand what it means for the effected people. May God bless YOU and Protect you from any calamities. I am also posting this new for my chinese shia. Thank God she survived such a calamity. May her whole family and kith and kin be safe. Amen
Offer your condolences and PRAY for ALL the SURVIVORS.

06:49 PM May 15 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

asoma_15

Ghana

hello may god here ur cry thanx and u can e mail me and my name is osman kassim from ghana and u thanx

02:32 PM May 23 2008 |

kevin_jsnj

kevin_jsnj

China

yes ,it's really a devastating disaster. nearly 56,000 were killed and 290,000  were injured in the earthquake.

The will of the people united as a stronghold
to fight and salvage the disaster from the quake。

May God bless them. Amen~

03:23 PM May 23 2008 |

naar04

Pakistan

My Dear Sister Shia is alright by the Grace of GOd. May God protect her and her family. HOwever I offer condolences for those who lost their realtives and friends. But one thing we should remember that everyone has to die one day. they died first and we will have to die later. but everyone has to die. SO let us remember our friends as friends are always with you whether they are alive or dead. They live within our hearts. They are a part of our soul. Chinese are our friends they live in our hearts and are a part of our soul. May God give them enough courage to overcome such calamity. I thank all of you who posted good wishes for Chinese People.  God Bless China. Long live China

03:35 PM May 23 2008 |

MapleLeaf

Thailand

yes, god bless you

03:41 PM May 23 2008 |

MapleLeaf

Thailand

yes, god bless you

03:41 PM May 23 2008 |

naar04

Pakistan

I beleive that everything will be alright. Chinese Army and Brave people will overcome this disaster and make it heaven again. Birds will sing and spring will return. The persons (friends) whom we lost  they will shine stars in the sky of Sichuan like stars of guidance. We will win. Life will win. Love and friendship will win. Human courage will win. We little courage and patience to overcome it. China will win. God Bless all of You and protect you.
Thanks
Bye

03:56 PM May 23 2008 |

stheno

stheno

China

yeah everthing will be ok ….

05:06 PM May 24 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I don't really know how to start, it's been told a lot.

the only thing I'd tell to our Chinese friends is that all the world is praying to you.

I hope this terrible nightmare will stop sooner possible  and life came back  how was before.

05:29 PM May 24 2008 |

ρérféct

ρérféct

China

The earthquake was so terrible but we chinese still felt the love from people all over the world!I thank you all!

07:21 AM May 25 2008 |

@comeonbaby@

China

everything will be okay,let's pray for all the victims and wish survivors a better life

09:33 AM May 26 2008 |