Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why does Allah threat disbelievers as if they had committed thousands of crimes?

birgül1

Turkey

Lets discuss that:

Because,the evil spirits and thoso who follow them can cause great destractions with small acts.And they can cause big harms with small deeds.And they can violate the rights of the others.

For example:

There is a big merchant ship.On this ship there is a man whom duty is steermen.İf this man  only didnt steer, this small deed could cause the ship,the aims of the ship,the other men on the duty destroy.

Now,this man cant say,I only didnt steer,I dint do anything,Iam innocent.

And the owner of the ship complain about this man and this man deserve very big punishment.

In exactly same way, the people of misguidince transgress against the rights of numerous creatures and nullify the results of their elevated duties.

For example,all the creatures have wisdom duties.All creature except human obey Allah,All creatures,stars,sun,clouds,rain,earth,animals,plants,seas,everything tell Allah and who Allah is.

But disbeliever claim that all creatures dont have duties,they are created by coincidince,by cueses and they dont tell Allah.So,disbelievers transgress against the rights of all creatures.

So,Allah threats disbelievers. 

the original article:

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en/Risale/Risale.html?islem=index&KitapId=18#leftmenu=Risale&maincontent=Risale&islem=read&KitapId=20&BolumId=744&KitapAd=The+Flashes&Page=112

07:23 PM May 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Akhtarkhan

United Kingdom

i think u non muslims should watch the lectures of Dr zakir naik and ahmed deedat in youtube. i hope u will get all of yours answers.

10:38 AM Sep 17 2008 |

Akhtarkhan

United Kingdom

i think u non muslims should watch the lectures of Dr zakir naik and ahmed deedat in youtube. i hope u will get all of yours answers.

10:39 AM Sep 17 2008 |

him22

him22

Romania

why should we find our answers in another religion?

after reading all these discussions here, i have this question: are we talking of the same God? I mean, is Allah the same with God, our father, the One who sent Jesus Christ on Earth, for sacrificing for our sins?

secondly, i have something to say here. i' m not a very religious person, and if somebody asked me if a believe in God i wouldn't know what to answer because i don't have a rational explanation for God. But i believe in Jesus Christ so it must be a God who sent Him, as Jesus said. When you read the Bible, you see that Jesus was SOMETHING ELSE than a man. When they were crucifying Him, He said-Father, forgive them as they don't know what they are doing. There is nothing in His words about peace, or war. This was not for Christ. He was not talking about religions, about different societies, or countries. He was talking about man standing near man. So, I have this question for all the Muslims-why did your prophet teach you about revenge, why he built his religion with his sword in his hand? Jesus Christ went to Jerusalem with a branch in his hand, not a sword.    

02:46 PM Sep 21 2008 |

kepter

China

dear sister,you really did a very good job,may allah protect u and your family,and gives u much more reward in this holly ramadan,

05:58 AM Sep 27 2008 |