Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Dreaming becoming reality?

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I think we all must have ever been dreaming in our sleep.once I had a fierce kissing session in my dream.unfortunately I can’t see her face so until now I’m still curious who’s my kissing partner in that dream.=) what about you guys,what’s your happiest,scariest dream or maybe a dream that you can’t forget until now?have your dream ever became reality in your life?

09:01 AM May 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

beyond0418

beyond0418

China

unfortunately ,it is not happend on me! so i can not make my opinion

03:30 AM May 25 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

My ex girl friend had a bad dream about her and me being chase after by a crocodile.but you know,after that dream she became more attached to me.did that dream really mean anything?I didn’t really know what’s the answer either.=)

10:40 PM May 25 2008 |

didi da'great

Malaysia

i dream because think too much on something..

04:50 AM May 26 2008 |

henda2

Tunisia

I think that dreams reflect things that we are having in our life.Most of the time,it comes to me to see things in my dreams and they came true after a while.For instance,I daw once in my dreams that my brother who is studying in France was crying and just after 2 days he calls and said that he was having some serious problems in the university.SO i think that some times dreams came give us a mysterious idea about what is going to happend.But i'm not 100percent sure because this depends from a person to the other.What do u think????

12:35 PM May 26 2008 |

shirllina

shirllina

China

i  usually do things ,then i suddenly recall that  i have done the same thing before right in my dreams. i have a very familiar feeling when i experiences the things . when i was a high school student, once i dreamed i was seating in a college class room , and  it is comes true. it is very strange for me to recall some things that i felt familiar with and i do remember it occured in my dreams.

12:58 PM May 26 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

I usually dream black. Barely ever remember what i drempt.

--

Learn English 

05:59 PM May 26 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Smtimes in my dream I were just going numb and can’t even move my finger or any part of my body.and then I feel so exhausted just like after hours of having exercises at the gym.I don’t know what kind of dream is that..=)

08:21 PM May 27 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

yes,  you are right mike .  she was my best friend as well as  my dear  sister .   

03:51 AM May 28 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

there is common and famous dream might many of you had it once ,  it is seeing yourself with unsuitable clothes or naked in  the school or in public place  .  

did you have it once ? it means that you afraid that your faults might are been seen by people around you  

03:58 AM May 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

One night I stayed at my friend’s room after hours of talking about our past memories in high school.then my friend fell asleep but I still awoke because I was enjoying a film on tv.then suddenly he said smthing like this while dreaming,”honey,not now.there’s so many people down here.”it’s likely his girlfriend wanted to make love or kiss him in a crowded place in his dream .he’s so embarassed after I told him about his wild dream.but smhow he admitted that he couldn’t remember even a bit of that dream.=)

11:03 AM May 28 2008 |