Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love you ,but i can't stay with you

kiki

kiki

China

we love each other .but we broke up .

every night i cry for you . you ask me why we love each other but we can't together ?

don't aks me why ?

be good ,my dear , you will be fine !

12:40 PM May 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Yeah kiki,why you can’t be together with your man???

03:53 AM May 21 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

aaawww hurts

10:21 AM May 21 2008 |

Océane

Océane

China

maybe all of u have some diffculties in communication? about the character not fits?

11:18 AM May 21 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

If your suffering moments are more than the happiness you have experimented in your relationship, maybe it is time to close the book and started a new relationship, don´t you think? I mean not inmediately, because you need time to heal your pain.

05:14 PM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Once smone said this to me,”love isn’t always aiming to posses smone you being love”.actually I’m not agree with that idea,because for me,love is to share our feeling with smone we love and because of that we have status as a loving couple..but I hope you’d choose the first notion,not my opinion..you don’t know what’d happen in the future.maybe you and him will meet again as a love partner..there’s so many possibilities and uncertainty.so cheer up and move your life.just hope for the best to come..=)

06:39 PM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Once smone said this to me,”love isn’t always aiming to posses smone you being love”.actually I’m not agree with that idea,because for me,love is to share our feeling with smone we love and because of that we have status as a loving couple..but I hope you’d choose the first notion,not my opinion..you don’t know what’d happen in the future.maybe you and him will meet again as a love partner..there’s so many possibilities and uncertainty.so cheer up and move your life.just hope for the best to come..=)

06:40 PM May 21 2008 |

Look.For.Smile

Saudi Arabia

the love isn't everything .

09:24 PM May 21 2008 |

prettywife30

Philippines

yes i agree base on my own experience…we love each other but we cant be together for so many reasons..we only end up hurting each other better is to give space for both of us.yes it is too painful to let go but it should be that way…and maybe the right dcision i made in my whole life.  

02:24 PM May 22 2008 |

kiki

kiki

China

we broke up because the sex  bonav..so bad

03:50 AM May 24 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

He’s not really in love with you.he’s in love with the opportunity to have sex with you only.I believe that having sex is a part of a relationship but I’d do it if my partner also eager to do it,as a love expression.but you know there’s so many things to show your love beside than making love.so his reason to beak up with you is nonsense.he’s not worthed for you.

09:27 AM May 25 2008 |