Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which kind of gift do you want to get on Christmas or on Newyear?

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi My Friends,

I'm here again after a very long time.I hope everybody is fine.

Would you please tell me which kind of gift you want to get on Christmas or Newyear?(from your husband/wife,girlfriend/boyfriend,your parents,your close friends)

By the way, I wish all you a very happy Christmas and a Newyear. I hope all you will have what you want.(first of all:peace,health,ease)

Be happy and healthy till next time. BYE ZEUS                                                                                    

07:35 PM Dec 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi my friends,

I don't know how I can start my wordsas I write they'll come to my mind,I hope :)

First off all I wanted to write this subject for fun but I got serious mail about that.Ofcourse all of them are nice,but let's think this year and the others old years:Is there any different thing between them,I don't think so.Only we are gotten many ages by these hard years.Yes,I accept all these good wishes,but we should get fun.Let's get it.

Opportune wants a man of her life.I hope she will have that man in this new year.

Megan.xiao wants a cat.If only she/he had lived near me,I could give a cat to her/hem.

Hellraiseneda doesn't want anything ,she is already awera of life.I congratulate you,You are stund up as a big and strong tree,even alone.God be with you my friend.

Aim and Gosde  want  to love someone.If you want so much you should find and fall in love with someone.But,I  should warn you,that feeling is very dangerous :)

If you want to learn what I want to get as a gift from my parents,They already did it,I'm on the world and have a good health and a goodheart,a good solve.Thanks God for my parents.From my girlfriend,she already gave me a good relationship thanks God for my girlfriend.From my closefriends,they already gave me their amities,they listened to me while I was crying,they understood me when I made a mistake and they shared all of their feelings with me.Thanks God for my close friends.

But I would want to have a child.I hope I will have but when?I don't know.When God want….....

Be happy and healthy till next time.

BYE  Zeus :)

06:58 PM Dec 22 2006 |

miran

United Kingdom

I am realy suprise meet you new year for spend a time together.

11:42 PM Dec 22 2006 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

"Aim and Gosde  want  to love someone.If you want so much you should find and fall in love with someone.But,I  should warn you,that feeling is very dangerous :) "

True,  the feeling is very dangerous. where is the one who searchs?

02:22 AM Dec 23 2006 |

hellraiserneda

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

loads of thanks !

I really wanna send my best wishes to you i hope all your dreams come true in new year

merry christmas!

kiss you all

05:24 AM Dec 23 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Hellraiserneda,

Thank you very much for your wishes.I hope You will have what you want in this new year,too.Always smile and  look at the world colorful with your colorful eyes.

Be happy and healthy till next time.

Merry Christmas,Bairam of Sacrificies and a happy new year you all.BYE Zeus :)

02:37 PM Dec 23 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Miran,

If you want why not!!!  :)

02:43 PM Dec 23 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i want have a honest boy in my life.but …...............

tomorrow is christmas day,hope every one have fun tomorrow and all dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:46 AM Dec 24 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Merry Christmas, Megan.xiao!!!!!

This is for you!!!

Zeus :))

11:06 AM Dec 24 2006 |