Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which nation has best brain in the world?

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

1.korean.

2. jew.

3. german 

10:40 AM May 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

flower20

flower20

Netherlands

i think korean and german but jew i dont know how you think about which brain they have,, in fact they are with out brian

and…...the best best brian is …...... i think you know

11:11 AM May 23 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

I think You forgot a Name in that:

INDIANS : If you don't know what indians did then, u don't know history. Half the stuff known today have been mentioned in Vedas and Upanishads. Including "anu" which atoms "Paramanu" whcich means sub atomic etc.

11:25 AM May 23 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

I WANT TO PUT SOME CLEAR TO ME BEFORE I DO ANSWER,

IF YOU MEAN NATION AS " ISREAL " BY YOUR WORD " JEW " , THEN YOU HAD PUT SEVERAL NATIONS AS SUM AS ONE ... 

WE FIND THEM AS SCIENTISTS " MOST OF THEM " HAS SO GREAT BRAINYEAHAND WE FIND THEM AS GERMAN, AND AS FRENSH, AND AS BRITISH, AND AS AMERICAN, AND AS RASSIAN …. ETC … AS IN EVERY WHEREWE FIND JEWS LIKE AS ANY PEOPLES HVE GOD'S RELIGIONS FROM OLD AGE

SO YOU MUST CORRECT YOU Q TOWARD BEST FORMELA TO EARN EQUAL FRAMWORKS TO MAKE A FAIR COMPARISON

SO , I MAY ABLE TO MAKE COMPARISION BETWEEN GERMAN AND KOREANAND DEPEND ON  MY DATABASE ABOUT THE BOTHI SEE THEY ARE IN EQUAL BALANCE

02:35 PM May 23 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Best brain? What is indicators for it? Does it base on how many invention/discovery from their scientist? Often get Nobel prize? How far modern is its country? Exactly, it’s so difficult to get answer for this topic!

04:07 PM May 23 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Why did you put Koreans at the top of the list?

It must be all those dramas they export. 

I'm surprised that you didn't put Japan on the list. The Japanese have better technology than the Koreans. 

05:02 PM May 23 2008 |

Sheraz7

Sheraz7

Pakistan

Pakistanis

05:50 PM May 23 2008 |

PMV

PMV

China

well,well…im doubting if the koreans are capable of being the first one!!! i agree with that japanese should have been the top of the list…frankly, koreans are really good at producing dramas..but not attractive to me!

06:04 PM May 23 2008 |

Sarah Zhu

Sarah Zhu

Australia

Pakistanis?

Ha. Well, I will vote for Chinese people :)

We invented so many things! Compass, paper, silk, porcelian, um…oh toothbrush, let me see wikipedia ah!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

Have at it!

09:18 PM May 23 2008 |

Rkiew

Rkiew

Malaysia

If you talk about number of inventions, then probably they are many countries like China, British, US and many more.

Which nation has the best brain i would still look at the system how they run the country. Do you think Japanese is smarter than Chinese, I am not sure, but one thing what makes Japan today one of the most powerful country was look at the avarage work hour by nation, their hardwork and determination, strong bond, manners, pride, respect, consistency and team players

03:04 AM May 24 2008 |

sarutoby

Indonesia

jew cos many mathematician from there..

03:13 AM May 24 2008 |