Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which nation has best brain in the world?

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

1.korean.

2. jew.

3. german 

10:40 AM May 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

steppe

steppe

Viet Nam

I don't support this topic. Why do we debate for it? Each people has it's private history and we can't know exactly what nation has the most intelligent residence. Discussing this topic can cause arguements while we join this forum to make friends, not to make enemies!

03:47 AM May 24 2008 |

abdulgp

abdulgp

Pakistan

CHINA ,

CHINESE PEOPLE REALY KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH WORLD. I THINK IN FUTURE CHINA WILL BE THE BEST IN WORLD

04:47 AM May 24 2008 |

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

im afraid some everybody misunderstand.

i mean it can be usually IQ rank by nation. 

12:25 PM May 24 2008 |

peach_ip

peach_ip

Hong Kong

2.jew

My religion teacher have teach me , jew – most of the earning power , and in the library we can find more data.
make me believe … jew person brain

10:31 AM May 25 2008 |

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

u r all right.

each nation has intelligent , scientist, talent, politician and etc.

some countries have intelligent like this, but have illiterates cannot read his/her mother language.

i think nation is supreme if knowledge level of all people is top.

01:43 AM May 26 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Israel

-

Learn English 

03:28 AM May 26 2008 |

afrah11

Egypt

the most clever egypt and korean

04:07 PM Jul 05 2008 |

kartikarya99

India

well the list above is completely wrong. BEST BRAIN defined in what terms? science technology..?

math = INDIA, why? = maths: "0" mother of all inventions from calculations to rocket science, was invented in India. never underestimate zero for lack of value, never understimate its inventors too.

physics = INDIA the earliest recorded studies on atomic physics was done in india, almost more than 5000 B.C., the west only rediscovered.

Chemistry = EGYPT pioneered the art of synthetic "wet" chemistry up to 4,000 years ago 

Architecture = EGYPT again, i dont need to explain

Literature and philosophy = INDIA, GREECE, well the eastern aryans and the western aryans, earliest civilisations earliest recorded literature. the vedas from india.

war science = INDIA, GREECE, we have all studies history, India earliest documented science of war is the atharvaved which has recored more than 1008 techniques. the greek gladiators..

medical science and physiotherapy = INDIA, the aryurveda and the yoga the oldest recored doctrines on health.

homeopathy = GERMANY

first established university = INDIA, TAXASILA

business administration = PERSIA, trade ties with india long before the west knew about India.

Earth Sciences = RUSSIA, the geologists were the most highly advanced, they were treated equivalent to the czars.

modern weaponary RUSSIA, then GERMANY 

mordern electronics = JAPAN

Auto industry = GERMANY

COMPUTERS though invented in the west, WORLDS LARGEST NO OF COMPUTER PROFESSIONALS COME FROM INDIA.

VIRUS /CYBER CRIMES = PAKISTAN, CHINA. pak first virus inventors, china best hackers notorious though.

Manufacturing and reverse engg. = CHINA, no one can beat them!

TERRORISM = PAKISTAN

Political diplomacy = BRITAN

best brainless = USA

09:15 AM Aug 22 2010 |

Paladin Alexander Anderson

Zambia

that question doesnt make sense 

11:07 PM Aug 22 2010 |