Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

evidences from Quran prove that islam is peacful religion .

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

progression .    I know you do not want replay from muslim

you just want a respound form non-muslim strengthening  your attitude  which is unjustice  .    but any way for who want the truth  this  is  an old reply I wrote to  MarkChina   .

I wrote this thread when he used the same verses that you used just to make ebaby's members think that islam is an intolerate religion  .  

01:09 AM May 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

2  -  when does jihad apply  ?

Sunni and Shi’a  Muslims agree  that jihad applies to the defense of territory, life, faith, and property  .

Mark you said  :

We non-Muslims always have to provide proof, don't we? But you Muslims are so superior that you don't have to! Ha, what a joke you are!

No  ,    sure we have to bring the evidences  , we are not superior  at all :     

Evidence s  from qur'an  :

Will ye not fight a folk who broke their solemn pledges, and purposed to drive out the messenger and did attack you first? What! Fear ye them? Now Allah hath more right that ye should fear Him, if ye are believers (9:13)

Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors. ( 2:190 )

Sanction is given unto those who fight because they have been wronged; and Allah is indeed Able to give them victory;(22:39)

And their Lord hath heard them (and He saith): Lo! I suffer not the work of any worker, male or female, to be lost. Ye proceed one from another. So those who fled and were driven forth from their homes and suffered damage for My cause, and fought and were slain, verily I shall remit their evil deeds from them and verily I shall bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow – A reward from Allah. And with Allah is the fairest of rewards (3:195)

Bethink thee of the leaders of the Children of Israel after Moses, how they said unto a prophet whom they had: Set up for us a king and we will fight in Allah's way. He said: Would ye then refrain from fighting if fighting were prescribed for you? They said: Why should we not fight in Allah's way when we have been driven from our dwellings with our children? Yet, when fighting was prescribed for them, they turned away, all save a few of them. Allah is aware of evil-doers ( 2 : 246 )

01:10 AM May 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

who are the folks that muslims should never fight them  ?

it is the folk that love peace for them selves and for others

it is the folks  that  hate  to wage war .     

it is the folks that fulfill the treaties that are between them and  Islamic country  .

it is the folk that did not moved muslims from their homes and occupied their country .

no matter what religion they have .

evidences   : 

[90] Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (Of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If Allah had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (guarantees of) peace, then Allah hath opened no way for you (to war against them).

Read carefully  ,  no way  , no way to fight them  .moreover  ,   qur'an told muslims to be kind and deal justly  with these folks   .

Evidences :

Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth the just dealers.(60:8 )

Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them – (All) such are wrong-doers.(60 : 9)

christian people have especial treatment because of this verse :  

[82] Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant. (5 : 82 )

01:19 AM May 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

Does  non muslims must be fought by muslims until they convert to Islam  ?

The answer  is   No    ,  not out of my mind , but  because of these clear verses  :

“There is no compulsion in religion.” ( 2 – 250 )

[99] And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Wouldst thou (Muhammad) compel men until they are believers?

[100] No soul can believe, except by the Will of Allah, and He will place Doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.(10 : 99-100)

[56] It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance

actually , there are more verses can be here to prove the last point but I was not able to find them .

unfortunatly  ,

jihad in concept and practice has been appropriated and distorted by Muslim extremists as part of their violent   .

01:25 AM May 25 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

mark  , 

this is the first part of the answer , and until now , I did not answer you about the verses that you paste as evidence in previous thread  .  the answer will be here very soon  ,  but I can give you an introduction : 

did you notice that the verses you quoted  is from one sura  , sura number nine and it is called altouba or   bra'a    .

this sura is an exception  , and all the order that contains  are for specific people  at prophet time  , only them  .  .  and it is revealed  for one specific  occasion in the prophet  time also   .

in that time god patience  had been over  . and his anger reached the highest level  . because of specific events and deeds came from the pagans and their supporters in makkah and in the viliage near of it  . 

I will try to explain the historical facts with  the interpretation of each verse . 

I now it will be very hard to me  . but I will try my best

just give me time , 

01:40 AM May 25 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Monatta,
firstly I’m sorry if I didn’t have facts or proof to say this.I just concluded from other moslem’s posts that there’s manual order on jihad operation.is that true?do you believe that war could be a best solution either even for spesific condition just like what you’d said?

08:11 AM May 25 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

الله يسدد خطاك  MONA

02:31 PM May 25 2008 |

Look.For.Smile

Saudi Arabia

Oh, and by the way, until I get a definitive confirmation from the Muslims here at Ebaby! that Islam is not the 'one true religion', I have to doubt the sincerity of any claims of tolerance.

I don't think so , cuz I can bet you , they don't knew the islam exactly and don't knew what it want from humans and maybe they are in the beginning , thus, any doubt can turning his opinion

Moantte , great effort . thank you very much ..

05:15 PM May 25 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Monatta,

I wish all muslims on ebaby could efforts to introduce Islam correctly.may Allah bless you.

05:37 PM May 25 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

O.o OMG….I thought this forum will experienced some development in..KWIM-issue while I'm gone..but..uhm..it's still the same…[sigh]

07:55 PM May 25 2008 |