Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

six sense

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

do you believe in six sense? if it yes tell us why and tell us the story you know about it.

and every one has strange story lets share them here. (ghosts)

08:38 PM May 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aynaz

aynaz

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

yes,i really beleive in six sense,because its a part of energy exist inside human being.it appears mostly when you are closer to someone,for example your bf or gf.if you felt s.th about them,be sure about your feeling….......i know that man…..believe me….

06:37 AM May 26 2008 |

Jonwan

Jonwan

Saudi Arabia

(sex) lol

ermmm well I agree with you Joe  sometimes I feel that woman do have an additional sense  a hidden mental power that gives them a hint that something will happen later or is happening now ..especially moms

when it comes to ghosts I think we should call it the hidden mysterios power not  sense 

bye

07:00 AM May 26 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

i dont say there arelation between ghosts and six sense i just said if any one have a strange story about any of them tell us about it

07:22 AM May 26 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Oks, I believe too that women have this "Sixth sense" more than men.

In my city, there´s a history (I don´t remember if it appears in the news) of a woman who wake up at the early hours of the day, she felt that she needed to go out of her bed (in the second floor). It was raining that night.

She went to the kitchen. She took a glass to drink water and suddenly she heard a big noise and felt the house quaked. She ran upstairs and was shocked: A lightning fell down just in her bed, burned it and broke the roof.

If she had stayed in bed and not listened her "sixth sense", she would be death!!!

06:08 PM May 26 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

ooh its astrage story

07:25 PM May 26 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes, kind of scary!!

I remember, 10 years ago,  I went to Mexico city to spend my vacation with my family.

My godfather and me, took a bus to the downtown to buy some groceries, but one block before one of the main avenues, my godfather told me that it was better if we walked and took the subway. So we did it.

We only had walked few steps and the bus crashed with a car (I don´t remember if it were a taxi).

Until know, I don´t know why my godfather decided to take the subway, because the bus took the same route to downtown. The accident was not to serious, but it was strange. I felt lucky that day.

10:56 PM May 26 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

my father tell me this story about one of his freinds, they was still young and they was have meeting toghether with their freinds to play, my father's friend didnt want to meet them he was want to stay at home, my dad try to persuade hem to come with hem and he refused completly after time of talking he go with my father although he wasnt want that then they take a bus, they make an accident and this boy was dead.

i think he know that he was dead

08:01 AM May 27 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

That´s terrible!!! I wouldn´t want to feel this kind of sensation of death!!! Creepy!!!

Some people say that they would like to know the date of their own death, but I´m not agree with them!!!! It would make me feel depressed and scare about everything and everybody and I wouldn´t enjoy the rest of my life.

05:12 PM May 27 2008 |