Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

please

White Lys

Viet Nam

Hi everybody,

I'm very sad, because everybody (in my company) thinks wrong about me. Can I do that now?

Help me, please!!!

10:26 AM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

snow flower

China

Hello:it just is a opinion, I am not sure it will to fit you.

I think you must to learn understand the others at first, and they can understand you, because we need tolerant in our life.

10:33 AM May 28 2008 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

Oh, no .I think you understood my mean wrongly. I'll tell you. You know,in my company, some people don't like my boss because of many reasons (I also think that they're right).One day, someone wrote an email to send to him and all officers in the company. Its content's very bad. It means: he told all faults of him (my boss) about salary, rules…because he's too angry. But….he didn't let his name, and nobody can know who's that letter's author.

I don't know if you read it, how you feel. Everybody in my company both think the author of that letter is a girl (you know: only me among newcomers_new officers). So they think I was the author of that letter. After that, I feel very sad. I explained but they didn't understand. I can't work well after that day.

12:47 PM May 28 2008 |

latin-lover

Italy

I think you should clear the air with your collegues and above all with your boss.

try to look sure and a little angry about. I know, it is hard but the right is in your side.

01:11 PM May 28 2008 |

sery25

Bahrain

just behave naturally and tell them simply that u r not that one..if they do not believe u ,it  is up to them…just say that u r telling the truth and it is not ur fault that they dont believe u…

01:41 PM May 28 2008 |

snow flower

China

white lys: 

I am sorry to misapprehend your meaning, but I think you needn't to do any explain, because you explain will let your colleague think you more ,may be keep silence is a good way to you, your boss wouldn't suspect you for you are a new comer,  because boss often familiar with his staff.

07:37 AM May 29 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

Alghieri Dante says:

Follow your own course, and let people talk.

08:59 AM May 29 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

You are just a victim since You are new comer! Better U face your boss and tell the truth that you are a new comer and say "DO u think I have brave to do something worse? if yes, It's same with I put myself to the hell". 

and I think your boss also guess that the author of that letter is not a new staff. New staff actually doesn't know what company situation, character of boss,  rule of company! You said that letter talking about salary, rules and etc., right? so HOw come a new member told about it?? it's only written by someone who have known your company profile and their boss so well.

OK…the most important thing is You should get your boss belief that You are  innocent!! No matter what people said around U. Perhaps they just worry and jealous that You are smart and good staff in future!! Wink

11:45 AM May 29 2008 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

Thank everybody very much for everything.

Yes, I didn't explain any words after day. Because I think that there's no convenience if I try to explain for us. Basically, they didn't believe in me. But you know, the thing that made me sadest is: the people whom i love and like, they also thought about me that. I can't understand about this. Why they_whom I love and I think they understand me clearly and very closed with me. Why did they think about me that? Maybe the other people can understand me more. but …..

Oh, my God. I'm disappointed much.

11:53 AM May 29 2008 |

JANE-BABY

JANE-BABY

China

Hi White..I think just do yourself is enough,living yourself,don't mind others opinion..come on..everything well be bettter if you have a good attitude!Laughing

01:00 PM May 29 2008 |

White Lys

Viet Nam

Thanks,

My boss also I'm that letter's author. I don't beleive in him because in fact, the content of letter's very right. The feeling of someone – who wrote the letter is as the same as the newcomers. I worked in there about 6 months but if comparing with everyone there, I'm a newcomer. You know, I'm very brave, yes, can say that. Because nobody can ask the boss about the salary when I dared. I asked him but by directly, not as someone did. Maybe, this time, they think I's the author.

02:29 PM May 29 2008 |