Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I can know your prsonality!!!

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi guys,

If you want to know something about yourself you never knew it, I can tell you…just put the followings

your name

your country

your favoritecolor

your favorite flower

your favorite animal

Then I will tell you what you don't know about yourself, and guess what??? its for free and also for fun..ok..who is first?? 

10:50 PM May 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Ok, let's start with bona,

As I see you have many things to care for, and you don't know what is the importance of them, you are very lucky and you can find what you look for very easy, but you still have this problem, when you get what you want, it loses its value, my advice for you that trying to make a list for your opportunities, and keep what you really need, and throw what you don't.

art director, photographer or maybe inventor 

04:12 PM May 30 2008 |

wayout

Argentina

Nora

Argentina

blue

fresia

cat

04:18 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Lorna,

too much talker "I think", but you didn't keep hard feelings for others, you try to cover your cold feelings by talking too much, its very necessary to talk, but not too much, nights is better for you more than daytimes, as you can "show" your honest feelings just on front of yourself.

operator, actress or maybe baby seater

05:09 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Jayms,

Sleeping with the past, also with hard feelings, hey wake up, life is more than that, sometimes it be bad, but usually its beautiful.  your "uncontrolled" feelings not good, maybe sometimes help you to pass your pains, but try to be simple, and if you believe me, try to enlarge your friends community, friends are good at hard times.

Salesman, engineer, or maybe contractor 

05:14 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Manjesh,  it seems that you defied me, so, I just want to say I'm not a MAGICIAN, I just do that for keeping touch with the people, as for you:

Vague with some little of magic, nobody can ignore your attend, but the always keeping desire feelings for you. you said your opinions by loud voice, and also with brave heart, you never afraid from the future, you like to live your moment as it is.

judge, lawyer or circus player

05:45 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Kate

Life lover, and good listener, you like to listen to who tells you good stories or something good in you, we are this person, but when I can't see anybody except myself  it maybe a problem, you like to be dressed and fashionable, not bad for you as your outside look gives you the power to complete your life, love is the first opportiunity for you, it comes after yourself, "listen to my advice" when you really love someone try to show him your really personality, and he will help you. 

Designer, writer or maybe announcer 

05:52 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Nora, its a good name, it means "in arabic" who give us the light, so,

It seems that you just live for others, and never care about they thoughts, sometimes they said "crazy lady" about you, but you do what you feel its right, even your close friends or family member see you as a big "Ear", and the never feel that you also have a "tongue", I really happy to see people like you, but I wish if you can take care of yourself, you will be better, maybe you will lose some friends, but you will "finally" find who really deserve.

Nurse, psychologist or maybe mother 

06:00 PM May 30 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

houria

algeria

blue and pink

all flowers

birds

06:29 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hey guys, we agreed that you will tell me if I'm right or wrong, so I decide to continue or stop, would you PLEASE tell me!!!

06:33 PM May 30 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Hi Houria,  I just have 5 minutes before praying, it's 9:30 pm here, so,

light person, good thinking, funny, but no luck, it will come sooner don't worry, I bit that you are respected person, you have this really personality with dreaming imagination, you are perfect, but still something missing in trusting yourself, try to say "I'm right" so many times before you do something, because you are always right.

Secretary, vise manager or maybe magazine owner 

06:38 PM May 30 2008 |