Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Mix Marriage

haizal

haizal

Malaysia

Hey.. what do you think if people get married with other race? asian + european = eurasian.

is it ok ? don't you think that different culture become obstacles in life of marriage? will it be ended with diverced? may i have your comments please. :)

07:38 AM Dec 20 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

opportune

Congo

It's not a bad thing you know the love has any borde.If you like your partner the different culture it's no an obstacles in life of marriage.

02:42 PM Dec 20 2006 |

jennifer_j

jennifer_j

China

it is no problem from the sensation sight .there is a problem that about your baby you must face .the baby have to face to some strange ill .something i can't say clearly in english ,but in chinese i can.

In a word ,some kind of ill is little case ,but for this mix married people's baby ,perhaps it is difficult to find help.for example i known that blood kind ,mix married people's baby will have a new blood kind in a large percent.for this reason they will meet a lot of problem .

每个国家都会维持一定的血库,日本是但种族的国家,他们的血库里需要保持的血液种类百种之多就能满足大量需求, 相同国度的人结婚不会有新的血型产生,只会是本国人已有的类型中的某种,如果不同国家的人结婚,则必然出现新的血型,这种血型是世界罕有的,大家能理解吧,如果需要输血,当然是很难找到血源的,所以更多的问题是孩子去承受的。

美国是移民国家,各国通婚的现象很多,这就是他的血库很大的原因,因为血液种类很多,要保障危机是派上用场就必须有超大的血库做支持。

我不是医学专业人士,可能有描述上的错误,这里的血型是更细致的区分,不是我们说的 a b o,这种区分方法。

03:07 PM Dec 20 2006 |

Christbaum

Christbaum

Germany

I think it`s quite ok. And it can be interesting, to learn something about another culture,land,traditions….

03:41 PM Dec 20 2006 |

haizal

haizal

Malaysia

hmm.. i got positive and negative opinions from you guys. thanks. survey has been conducted and result showed divorce rate was high if mix marriage between asian and european. personnally, i believe that patience is the key of marriage to ensure continously. everybody should respect each other. toleration between spouse/partner is important. in early of marriage, everything is fine look cool. but who knows in future. god knows well. but we hope for the best. actually, love is blind. love is beautiful. god has created us pair in order to know each other. feel free to give comments. all type of comments are welcome :) there is no right and wrong. bye

11:54 PM Dec 20 2006 |

dorris_v

dorris_v

Philippines

it doesnt matter what races to be one, the better is if they found true love and they have mutual understanding go on and become one.

04:09 AM Dec 21 2006 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

i have a positive opinion in this question.i think ture love is no matter where are you come from. the important thing is that they have true love.I think they have heard,the ture love is in spite of age,race,culture's huge difference.

07:18 AM Dec 21 2006 |

Calabacita

Calabacita

China

I am up to crossmarriage!!'Coz I only date foreigners now!!

Why I want such a mix marriage?'Coz we can mix the good part of our cultuer together!And the mix babies r cute!!love that!!lol

2 different people from different places get together,the relationship can stay fresh for a long time and  2 different things combine together will produce something new!!So I totally like the idea!!

08:32 AM Dec 21 2006 |