Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What's the life? Sometime it's so boring

Ceya

China

What's the life? Sometime i think it but i am confused and don't know what's the really life. Life include the happy and sad which i can remember. I hope that life will be easy and easy.Laughing

02:59 PM Jun 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishlabor

China

sometimes we will find it very difficult to live happily.Last week,I suddenly found my life a little boring.I found that almost in every fields,there were lots of people who are stronger than me,no matter in sport,study,english learning,engineering designing and communication skill. Before I feel happly actually because I thought I were good at somethings but last week I suddenly found that I almost had not any advantage.I have a big dream in my future career and I really expect that find a good job in famous companies.But in a short time I found that my dream was just far from me. But I kept living with smile.I try my best to learn some skill I was intreasted and I finally found the answer.Our society is competitive and there are so many excellent people in all the fields.it is hard for you to be the best in every aspect. you can chose to avoid the reality and you can also chose to live with it and stragle with it and find the best to live in harmony with the excellent people arround you.although maybe it is hard to you to play the most important role in your community ,you can be the popular one.thank you everybody here.

03:25 PM Jun 01 2008 |