Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Anti Christianity - Watch

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

The documentary “Beyond Fitna” will be posted on the Internet.

The film, which was directed by a group of Iranian filmmakers and produced by the Islam and Christianity Nongovernmental Organization, is a response to Dutch politician Geert Wilders’ anti-Islam documentary “Fitna”.

The film honors all monotheistic religions and gives a response to the anti-Islam propaganda of Western extremists, the NGO’s spokesman, Mohammad Karimi, told IRNA.

He said that the documentary was produced under the supervision of a group of religious scholars and Iranian professional documentarians in the English, Persian, and Arabic languages.

The film “Fitna”, which blasphemously claims that Islam’s holy text promotes violence and intolerance, was posted on the Internet on March 27 after television networks and cinemas refused to screen it due to the controversy and the protests of Muslims, Christian communities, and the European Union.

The title of the film “Fitna” is an Arabic term used to describe “disagreement and division among people”.

Click here to see" Beyond Fitna"

http://www.ngoic.com/

Watch Movie and comment

10:00 PM Jun 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

roshandel

roshandel

And Now the Fact is appearing … for the World

11:00 PM Jun 02 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Close the book, please! Let’s open our eyes for something more benefit!

12:22 AM Jun 03 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I watched it. My comments. 

I expected a little better quality, since it was supposedly put together by Iranian filmakers and they announced it 2 months ago. It really looked no better than the average You Tube video.

They should have spent a couple of bucks to hire a copy editor. Some of the spelling errors in the captions were laughable. I know the original version probably wasn't in English, but still. If you want people to take your message seriously, don't distract them with sloppy work like that. Even the website needs to be checked.

While those are nitpicks, to be sure, little stuff like that DOES get in the way of the message.

The message?   Islam is peaceful. All religions coexist in Iran. Israel, the US, Christians and Jews are bad and murdering, violent torturers . Oh, and Hitler was in there too, so they're all fascists or Nazis or something. 

Got it.  

I do hope more people will see how much horrible stuff is in the bible. I think everyone should watch both Fitna and this film. But I think Fitna does a better job of illustrating this aspect of the Koran. For as much as it was supposed to do the same for the bible, it really only quoted maybe 2 verses? Too much time defending Islam and lambasting Bush and Israel.

My rating   1 and a half stars 

02:32 AM Jun 03 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I never even saw the original FITNA.

Sequels are always worse than the originals, except for maybe Evil Dead II..

04:14 AM Jun 03 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Please see Beyond Fitna and know the Fact

03:28 AM Jun 06 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I think though that we should remember that most people have not seen FITNA. I didn’t even know what it was. Maybe it is a bigger deal in Europe?

07:27 AM Jun 07 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

it was banned everywhere Al ;)

it was hard to get one to be downloaded. I am sure that most of these people haven't watch the FITNA..

07:35 AM Jun 07 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

“Beyond Fitna” a Great
response to “Fitna”

01:20 PM Jun 07 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

“Beyond Fitna” a Great
response to “Fitna”

01:35 PM Jun 07 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I refuse to watch any movie that doesn't have at least one of the following:

1.) Explosions

2.) Breasts 

3.) a quirky indie-rock soundtrack

Any religious movie is an automatic no-go for me, unless it has Charlton Heston in it.

07:04 AM Jun 11 2008 |